Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dreams

20 posts in this topic

Posted

Sometimes, I have a dream that I fly and I termimo posing on the floor, as if a force would take me.

Hopy shit, robots have dreams??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!????

Posted

Hopy shit, robots have dreams??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!!????

Stop being racist. Of course robots have dreams. They just make even less sense of it.

Posted

I had this dream awhile ago that inspired I character that I've been drawing. It's a Facebook note copypasta. Nina is one of my friends so the dream is about her and I. I remember the dream very vividly.

Nina Lombardo and I were in this house. It was a really nice house, like the kind you'd see in the upper class neighborhoods of Westerville. We were sitting in the living room and trying to figure out where we were. It wasn't a mystery or anything, we were just slightly drunk. I unno.

The room had a thick, white carpet and nice redish-brown walls. A brick fireplace in one wall and a book shelf on the oppisite wall. One adjacent wall was just a glass window that led to a raised porch and the other wall had two staircases, one up and one down. You could tell it was dark outside since the other side of the window was nothing but a black wall, and the lighting in the room was dim, giving it an orange glow. The main lights were off but there were a handful of lamps light, along with a roaring fireplace.

So it was just the two of us.... alone... and kinda drunk... except we weren't alone because there was this one guy with us. He mentioned something about a party upstairs, which I could faintly hear. He then told me that his little brother needed help with something in the basement and requested my help. So naturally, I didn't conisder the safety of my friend and went down stairs.

The basement had the same carpet and was the same size as the above room. Same lighting situation too! All of the walls, excluding the stair side, were covered in book shelves. One wall adjacent to the bottom of the stairs had a desk pushed against it. There was an old computer on it, like it was running windows 98 or some shit. Sitting at the desk was a young boy, probably 10-13 years old. He had short brown hair that was styled in a dorky way, almost like a bowl cut but not that bad. He had big round glasses too.

He told me that he needed help with his computer game. It was the Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (except on a computer). There was a big box on the screen and when you panned the mouse over it, a little "key" icon popped up to show that it needed to be unlocked.

"I can't unlock it!" the kid cried.

"Well duh, you need a key! Here, let me see if I can find the key for you." I replied. I went to pick up the mouse, but before I could, he grabbed it.

He suddenly started screaming "IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK IT WON'T UNLOCK!!!" and rapidly clicked the mouse button until his finger smashed through it.

"Hey, calm down, kid. It's just a game!" I told him.

"NO! It won't unlock! This is YOUR fault!!" he screamed. "Why didn't you unlock it?" he yelled.

I started to back away up the stairs, as the kid glared at me and screamed. Suddenly, I heard a womanly scream, as though it came from some sort of woman. I ran up the stairs and saw Nina with the older brother. Nina explained to me how he repeatedly asked her out, after being rejected dozens of times. He then called her a "rude name" which is why she screamed.

I told the guy to back off, and to go take control of his brother. I extended my had to Nina and told her we were leaving. As she started walking my way, the young boy burst out of the lower room and broke both of the stair cases. He had turned into this big monster. He looked like the Incredible Hulk, except not green and uglier. I knew it was him because of the dorky hair cut and the glasses. He swung his golden battle axe at us. Did I mention he had a golden battle axe? That's kinda important. He had this golden battle axe and he swung it at us.

I caught the axe by the blade with my hand. My hand started bleeding, but it was more like a big paper cut instead of an axe cut or whatever. I held down on the axe and he couldn't take it from my grasp. Nina screamed again. I turned around and saw that the older brother had her over his shoulder as he jumped through the window and into the night.

My hand slipped and the kid swung his axe back at me and cut my right arm off at the shoulder. In anger, I jumped up above the monster (I guess the ceiling got higher too, i unno but it was a pretty high jump) and my arm grew back in mid air. The arm was golden and had horizontal lines across it and just looked so badass. While I was in the air, I held up my golden arm and a red ball of super concentrated energy formed in it. I made a fist and it started to glow so intensly that my whole hand turned bright white! I flew down and punched the monster right in the face and made a hole through his head. The hole was big enough that I fell through it and landed on the ground in this totally raven pose and he burst into flames and died. My punch was so awespme that the whole room caught on fire!

I then knew that I had to save Nina. She was screaming so loud that I could faintly hear them, even miles away. I grabbed a red curtain that was hanging next to the window and draped it around my shoulders like a cape. I then jumpped through the window to chase after them. The window had grown back or something durring my fight so when I jumped through it, it still shattered and was cool beans.

I flew through the dark, above the trees. It was a forest I guess. Behind me, the house was on fire, but it wasn't a house it was this really tall tower that still looked nice even from outside. Like an upper class Westerville tower. My golden arm so so shiny that I used it to reflect the moon's light onto the ground, making a handy flashlight. I finally caught up with the kidnapper.

He had a black cape and a black top hat and a black masquerade mask and white gloves. He also had a wicked mustache, like Salvador Dali's but thicker.

"You'll never get her back! She is mine forever!! MWAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed.

Nina said something pesimestic and witty but then asked me to save her so I obliged.

The bad guy threw Nina up in the air and threw a rope net at her so she got stuck in a tree.

I flew down with my glowing fist in front of me to pound this guy's face in but he pulled out this fancy black cane with a golden ball on the top and blocked my fist. My fist pressed agaisnt his cane as I was flying down from above, putting more and more pressure on it. I could tell he was at his limits, but so was I and we screamed for like, six minutes like in one of the many episodes of Dragon Ball Z. Eventually, his cane exploded and threw us both backwards.

He looked at me and said "You think you defeated me, don't you? But no! I have the upper hand now! I brought a gun!!"

He pulled out this tommy gun and strated firing at me, but I caught all the bullests with my golden arm. I then pointed my index finger at him and shot a super ultra red death ray at him. He instantly burst into flames and was nothing but ash by the time he hit the ground. I said something cool but I don't remember but trust me it was so cool.

I then shot another laser and cut Nina's net. I caught her before she hit the ground. We started flying away to her house or something I unno it was dark.

"Thank you for saving me, Skyler" she said because I just saved her. "I'll make you some pasta or something because I'm Italian."

Posted

Nope don't care.

Posted

didnt read it

in response to saha, if i figure out i am dreaming, my first instinct is to attempt to fly

because you know

flying is fun