Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dreams

20 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed there's no dream thread!

So, have a strange dream last night, or a few nights ago? Post them here!

Here's mine from last night.

It is the first day of school.

Can't remember a whole lot, but I think I remember coming out of (Of COURSE) Mr Fichera's classroom. I go down two flights of stairs, and end up on the second floor (Which doesn't make sense, because his class is on the third). I walk by a bunch of rambling kids, and see my pregnant teacher from last year. I go to my advisory, which is a teacher right near 3 others I know. One of them is the pregnant teacher. But I don't know this teacher. I walk in, and people are throwing stuff.

This is the weird part. I was a freshman, with a bunch of juniors and seniors. But I'm going into junior year!

I can't remember when but I remember me and my friend staring face to face from across the hall. He doesn't talk to me anymore, I don't know what this means.

Weird huh?

Your turns. :3

Posted

I had a dream involving misplacing face soap and shirtless dudes.

More importantly, there was a fish tank in said dream. All these big fish started eating the smaller ones. Hell, a big fish popped out of nowhere from the bottom of the fish tank and it wasn't one of those bottom dwellers. Anyway, big fish tried to eat a tiny puffer fish. That didn't work out so well for him.

Posted

I'm pretty sure there has been at least three other dream threads. But on to the dream.

I was in a high school with a severe zombie infestation, then the military came and re-killed them. :>

Not one of my better dreams, but the most recent.

Posted

I had a dream where robots took over the world so my best friend, the girl I like, and I had to fight them all off. When things were looking bad, aliens came and destroyed all. However they turned out they wanted to rule the Earth so then we had to fight aliens.

Posted

There have been a few dream threads, but they keep getting buried, since none of them ever get stickied.

Wow, your dream world gets a crappy deal, YLA.

So Jared, maybe it's a sign that there's unfinished business between you and your friend. And the downward stairs, a pregnant woman, being back in junior year? Not sure, but have you been regretting something, or feeling a longing for a past time?

No idea for the other ones. I sometimes try to analyse my dreams for fun, but some of them are just inane, like that one I had where David Hasselhoff randomly showed up.

So I had a dream the other night. I was trying to work all these different jobs, but I kept screwing up and I was swamped with customers. My coworkers were sitting in the back watching TV and wouldn't help me find things. Also, I was topless.

I had another last night, too. It involved my boyfriend and I getting married, but the ceremony was this huge bombastic thing full of people I didn't know giving me useless crap. And then my bf and I escaped by hopping into a black-and-red muscle car and driving off, Blues Brothers music blaring.

Posted

my dreams are all pretty random and i cant think of any right now

Posted

I have lucid dreams in which I live a second life as Link's wife =B Time to write some fanfiction about them!

Posted

lol cascade.

My dreams literally mostly antagonize me. I don't feel like elaborating, but they're all either confusing or they directly just try to make me feel bad.

I recently had a dream. Can't remember exactly what happened at first. I remember an ornate staircase, vaguely. But everything was completely dark. Then I suddenly, somehow, figured out that I was in a dream. This doesn't happen a lot. In fact, that was the second or third time it's happened, and in the other two, I was in a very light stage of sleep, to the point of where I was on the verge of waking. This time, I had a lot of time. I knew it. And I was in a deeper sleep than the other times. So I was slightly excited. So I started thinking of stuff I could do, and the first thing that came to mind was making the place not dark anymore. But I guess lucid dreaming doesn't work that way for me. I have to abide by the dreams' rules. It lasted the whole of three seconds before I almost felt a physical pull waking me up. I have a thing where realizing I'm asleep makes me freak out, I guess. I've had sleep paralysis twice before. Despite knowing what was happening the second time, I was still freaking out and wanted to move my limbs again. I think it has something to do with being unable to register that I'm breathing. (By the way, if you're ever in sleep paralysis, from my experience, the only thing you can control is your breathing rate. So if you want to wake up, start breathing real hard.)

So I woke up all disappointed like. Then went back to sleep.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I recently had a weird dream that I was playing a Bullet Hell shooter, but my keyboard had a nonsensical layout and I couldn't really play it.

This was probably a subconscious reaction to the fact that I was unable to make the 9-year-old Touhou 6 to play right on my modern computer.

Posted

I actually had a dream last night, which had me scared. I got a tattoo on my chest and right forearm of a devil-like character (to the best of my memory.) as well as something on my upper left chest. I can't remember what I got tattooed to me chest, but I remember waking up to see a bloody tattoo on my left chest to find myself passed out from the sight, due to being hemophobic.

Yeah...bloody sights are scary to me. Also...I'm not a tattoo person. Ha. :P

Posted

Sounds pretty scary.

The other night I had a dream about Power Girl and Wonder Woman making out. It was hot. I'm sure there's no real significance beyond that.

Posted

I wish I dreamt like you Arachne : (

my dreams are always something crappy when I have them. Well, not always, but the only good dreams I have are lucid dreams, in which I can always control. Anytime my mind goes off on its own I end up running around a track the entire night, lap after lap. Seriously. I had that dream. It was terrible.

Posted

i had a dream last night where Megatron kept telling me to bake muffins for his christmas party...

i should probably stop staying up so late

Posted

Sometimes, I have a dream that I fly and I termimo posing on the floor, as if a force would take me.

Posted

Sometimes, I have a dream that I fly and I termimo posing on the floor, as if a force would take me.

i had a dream where the english language exploded.

looks like i am still in that dream.