Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hyrule.net Is Looking For Staff!

28 posts in this topic

Posted

Attention readers and forum members, Hyrule.net is looking for dedicated staff. Positions include News Reporters, Content Writers.

We are looking for mature writers ages 16+. Continue reading for more information!

Additional Requirements:[list]
[*]Proficient in English writing.
[*]Strong interest for The Legend of Zelda series, and everything Nintendo.
[*]Dedication, dedication, dedication. If you are unable to provide the time to write at least 3 articles a week, then please don’t bother applying.
[*]Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and WordPress. These are [b]optional[/b] but are always helpful!
[/list]
If you think you are capable of taking on a position that is not listed, send me an e-mail to [email protected].
How to apply: Please fill out and e-mail the template below to [email protected][list]
[*]First Name
[*]Age
[*]Level of Education
[*]Why are you interested?
[*]Find some Zelda/Nintendo news and summarize it here, minimum of 200 words.
[/list]
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to e-mail me or comment on this article.

[url="http://hyrule.net/2011/08/hyrule-net-is-looking-for-staff/#disqus_thread"]Comment on this Article[/url]

Posted

Entered! I think I could make a good News Reporter. :)

Posted

"education level" lol

Posted

[quote name='Jareddude' timestamp='1314588959' post='357766']
Entered! I think I could make a good News Reporter. :)
[/quote]

I would rather pull my testicles off, roast and eat them, then see you as staff on hnet.

just sayan

Posted

Paddymac for president.

Posted

I think I would apply if I had news to put up that was strictly zelda related. All my news is more like "Hey guys check out [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdG9zscNJcQ"]The Gretzinger Map!"[/url] I'd probably just end up being a forum mod if they accepted me.

Posted

Wow, that sounds interesting. If I weren't busy with my jobs and the musical I'd consider applying. My only concern would be what kinds of articles you'd want to see and whether they needed to be news. If you wanted news and maybe retrospective/analysis of previous titles I could see 3 articles as doable, provided they're not super long.

Posted

[quote name='Fagdraig!' timestamp='1314614016' post='357785']

I would rather pull my testicles off, roast and eat them, then see you as staff on hnet.

just sayan
[/quote]

And this is why no one likes you.

Posted

Though I'm over-qualified for this position, I just want to say a big fuck you to Tappy for demodding me and not telling me why.

Posted

Because you deserved it? You're a jerk. Get off your high horse, while you're at it.

Posted

[quote name='Chase' timestamp='1314652435' post='357851']
Though I'm over-qualified for this position, I just want to say a big fuck you to Tappy for demodding me and not telling me why.
[/quote]

If you haven't noticed I've been quite busy. There was a lot of complaints about you being moderator, so I removed you. I thought I sent you a reply to your private message but I guess I didn't hit the post button, seeing as the only time I really get a chance to check stuff on here is late at night/early in the morning.

You've only done 13 things the whole time you've been a moderator, so I don't see how it's that big of a deal to you that you lost it.
[center][img]http://gyazo.com/12f480f591bc03e50dbde80e8c4d23fd.png[/img][/center]

Posted

Tappy, did you get my email and PM?
Sorry if I'm bugging you.

Posted

[quote name='Jareddude' timestamp='1314653253' post='357854']
Tappy, did you get my email and PM?
Sorry if I'm bugging you.
[/quote]

Yes I have.

Posted

Okay, good. I thought it got lost xD

Posted

I feel like I am the only person who did not have a problem with Chase being a moderator. What did he do wrong?