Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys, it's a game. Chill out.

Posted

<p>No Linox</p>

<p>do you see how this game makes us act</p>

<p>it can't be called a game anymore. werewolf is survival. it is a way of liiiiife.</p>

<p> </p>

<p> </p>

<div style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">

<p>

</p>

<p>You guys did great until the Cirt lynch. Sayuri was the obvious lynch for that day and everybody knew it.</p>

<p>

</p>

<div> </div>

<div>&lt;3 mayor bro. you were greatly missed in this game. you definitely could have had a huge impact on the game discussion i.e. not letting tigger HOG EVERY DISCUSSION GOD</div>

<div> </div>

<div>also we make the best town team ever</div>

<div> </div>

<div>while Cas and I are the wolf dream team &lt;3</div>

</div>

Posted

wow wtf happened to my post

and stfu LL you weren't even a wolf to begin with

I would call you a traitor but fff

you do make a good wolf :<

(also derp get on skype, I'm bored at school)

Posted

Or you know, we could also not decide lynches based on previous games? Because lol this is biased. Yeah this is a better way to play Werewolf. Base your vote on that game alone, I'm going to stop immediately voting for - usually - inactive people on Day 1 now, it's mean.

also guys if you think I'm going to always do this stunt if I'm town... then lol I clearly said I wanted the wolves to win for once, not all the time ffff.

Actualllllly I agree with Cascade on this. We shouldn't base games on past wins and shit. That's terrible. You need to go into a game not expecting anything. First lynch should not have the reasoning of, "Oh we lynched him/her first last time" or "they're new so we should lynch them first." No, puppy that. Likewise, stop trying to identify roles. The GMs customize games completely. So there's a really good chance that there are classic roles, like wolf, doctor, seer, etc. But other than that? No. Abilities are supposed to be secrets. Don't base them off of anything. In fact I am going to find that post I made and quote it. Because EVERYONE should read it.

Here it is

OKAY. Really, this is starting to tick me off

Throw out your damn inhibitions, except for the ones that are freakin' sunk in 6 feet into the ground of the rules of werewolf.

Wolves can make one kill a night.

Seers identify alignment.

Stuff like that.

Forget EVERYTHING that is like, well, I've only seen this ability with this side and blahblabhlbahjhlabf

You are ASSUMING. do not allow yourself to be influenced by past games!

and omg this is teto's game. he probably did whatever the hell he wanted with it.

take the facts you see from the nights. apply them. go from there. don't try to match roles that may or may not exist in this game. like puppy I was writing a game the other day and I made up three roles on the spot (I was checking mafia sites, too)

JUST GO WITH IT.

Posted

Well done That1guy, your amazing ability to twist what people say into making them look like shrieking bitches who exist only to ruin everyone else's fun has actually really guilt tripped me. This was supposed to be a bit of fun, shake it up a bit, and you (and knuckle as well) are just, being a shithead and constantly attacking me about this. puppy this game.

I'm really pissed off about this now and I feel absolutely pathetic for actually getting pissed off, this is just a stupid game oh my god I could scream.

Posted

Does this mean you're sorry? I am quite read to put this behind us if you are.

Posted

Knuckle are you asking Cascade to be sorry for wanting to have some fun?

Lighten up.

If anybody ruined this game it was that1guy for being a competitive, insensitive and smug piece of shit. And then guilt tripping his friends because he was right and they didn't really care. And then talking down to them at the end as if they were lesser than him.

Also constantly taking over GM duties of vote counting and pretending like you're in the middle giving me a hand by taking over things while I'm away. It's not okay and you shouldn't think so much of yourself that you've put yourself as the most important player.

So yeah. Thread's over.

Also t1g, don't say anybody ruined my game. I enjoyed Cascade's betrayal. Stop being such a puppying white night.

Posted

If I have any last comments, it's that That1guy that was a really, really dick comment you made. I'm going to consider warning you and I might for that. That was completely unnecessary, as well as a ton of behavior that you exhibited in this game. Teto, if you find this appropriate, just tell me. You were the one in charge here, and I wouldn't feel right doing it because I was involved in it too and I don't want to be abusing any power here. But seriously. That was ridiculous.

Also, Teto. Rename your topic to reflect who won the game.

Thanks guys. Let's have a good next game, please.

Posted

Cirt, don't use your mod powers to work around my lock and fan the flames by continuing this drama. Just leave this whole thing and stop using your mod powers irresponsibly.

I locked my thread for a reason. Now please don't reply again.

Posted

sorry i didnt mean for that to sound so bad

i think my only real problem with this whole thing is that it feels like cascade randomly switched sides to spite me halfway in.

i would have absolutely no problems with a vigilante betrayal if it was planned from the first day

but due to the nature of the betrayal it makes this wolf win and the game's ending as a whole feel like its lacking any real meaning

Posted

Which is why I asked you first, Teto.

And I considered it, I didn't actually do it. I didn't mean to fan flames. As much as this is your game, I do have to enforce some things around here. Members shit-talking other members is one of them. Excuse me.

Now we'll leave this.

Posted

btw

Rika was always planned to be 100% accurate with her readings. But I puppyed with the role on the last day to make things more interesting.

Just saying!

Posted

i knew this completely

Posted

I probably told everyone twice but forgot about it

because I blabbed everything to all the players and was generally bad at GMing lol

can't wait for my next game

Posted

66hLW.gif

>>THIS GAME ISN'T GOING TO GO WELL<<

------

Rules:

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolves. Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions - these vary between roles.

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Werewolf as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment...but no guarantees.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 96 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch after 24 hours have passed at the minimum. Night phase lasts 48 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's idenpuppery and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see when skimming the thread. If the day ends, the player who has the majority of votes cast will be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). Players with night-time abilities should PM me to let me know what they are doing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, aside from a "Bah" post when they die.

7. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if you absolutely must. If you quote a PM, you will be modkilled.

8. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

There's room for at least at least 13 players.

And by 'at least' I mean I'm not allowing more than 13 players.

CPIZQ.png

don't mind me just adoring my beautiful OP

it knew what horrors awaited it before anybody had even signed up