Posted

what lol

how am I unlynchable

how do you know this

and I'm still town.

Posted

idk why are you protecting yourself at night

Posted

because i am the highest priority target for the wolves to kill. at least, as far as the last night went

its not like i have been doing it the entire game

and sayuri has just revealed that she is voting for me because she believes that i have actually been a wolf the whole time

this whole theory operates on four assumptions

1.) Cirt is telling the truth and did not redirect anyone

2.) Cascade is telling the truth about targeting LL and being redirected

3.) Rika is telling the truth and she was blocked by who we can assume is saha

4.) There were originally 3 wolves, 2 on the previous night phase

now make sure you read this

• 2 kills were made last night, presumably from cascade and the wolves
  • if cascade is telling the truth about targeting LL and being redirected, then Kaffles used her secondary wolf ability to redirect cascade at random into herself
  • if this fact is true, then the second wolf is the wolf who killed knuckle
  • if this is the case, then there is absolutely no way that Sahaqiel made the kill last night and he is town

must suck for the wolves that they didnt think last night through better because i am positive they could have killed me without being caught

sayuri i may have been sloppy at the start of the investigating but on the day following i prevented sahaqiel from getting lynched (for blocking a watchseer) and instead of lynching him, provided completely solid logic that he was in fact town and then at the same time provided reasoning for LL to be the wolf. if i was a wolf i would have let saha die while the whole town agreed on it

cascade your reason for voting for me is because i chose to protect myself. i would have died otherwise, so it was obviously the right choice for the doctor to make.

cirt your reasons for voting for me are reasons that would cause me to go for a lynch on you. LL clearly made "voted for me" with the intention of allowing the wolves to have a reason to try and get me lynched the next day. this combined with the fact that you were blocked on a night with no kill and the fact that you havent done anything to prove you arent killing people makes you the best lynch choice (an example of proving town would have been saha blocking rika and rika being blocked on a night with two kills)

but you know immunity to lynches etc.

so the choice right after that is sayuri.

my point being if everyone hasn't gotten past the thought of making cirt depressed lets lynch sayuri for being the most suspicious town

wait wait wait

cirt what did you do last night

you did nothing again, and nothing happened to you

look at that she is unaccounted for for this night too

Posted

I dunno, man. You seem to be pretty okay with this let's-not-vote-on-Sayuri-just-cause-she's-second-in-line idea. Aside from the drama, what could possibly change your mind so relatively easily?

Posted

sayuri i decided a while ago that cirt was the best lynch target

if i try and explain this drama happens

since cirt is "confirmed town" the next best choice is you sayuri, for all the reasons as cirt, but without the part where you were blocked on a night with no kill

do you want me to go into details on why you are as suspicious as cirt

because you know i did it all already

sayuri i changed my mind when drama happened every time i tried to lynch cirt. lynching her really isn't worth it anymore. you all agreed to that a while ago.

Posted

but how can I NOT be lynched

Posted

so now that i have actually counteracted every possible reason for voting for me would you guys just decide who to lynch already

cirt your real ability is to make everyone feel bad about trying to lynch you.

have you decided that all my reasons are legit or are you going to tell me that 3 days in a row isnt good enough yet

Posted

I think Cirt doesn't mind being lynched as much long as it's not t1g. Cirt will always mind being lynched since she's a town.

Cirt, he's not being literal about game conditions. You are still lynch-able. Just that nobody feels like lynching you.

Posted

let me rephrase this for you guys while i am at it

I have been ready to lynch cirt for days. The question is, are you guys ready to lynch cirt? Since the answer so far has been an obvious "No." i have given you guys another, almost as good choice

if you guys want i can provide all of the evidence one last time and you can make the votes instead of me

let me sum up the voters so far:

Confirmed Town:

Sayuri (3) - Sahaqiel That1guy Rika

Unconfirmed town:

That1guy (3) - Sayuri Cascade Cit

cascade is probably town too but you get the point

Posted

P. sure I was confirmed a town on like day 2 lol.

Oh, you noted that lol nvm.

Posted

sayuri while i am at it, the fact that you havent voted for cirt yet shows you arent emotionally ready to lynch her either

Posted

oh, jerk :<

lynch me then, if I'm so suspicious. I just chose not to use my action for the rest of the game, like I said I would

Posted

yeah yeah cascade i know. i am still wondering why your vote is still on me. want me to repeat the reasons i chose to protect myself?

because the point of a doctor is to protect who they thing is going to get killed.

cirt the fact that you "havent been using your action" only prevents you from being confirmed town.

imagine this scenario:

cirt attacks t1g

t1g protects self

what does cirt tell the town?????

cirt i also want to add that no one targeted you last night. not only have you gained immunity from being lynched, you have also gained immunity from being targeted at night

Posted

Sucks to have even numbers....

Posted

Ok fine i am going to do this differently, since you keep avoiding my point.

sayuri. what is your opinion on the mountain of evidence i have brought up against cirt?

i've decided that i dont want this game to end until i get people's honest opinions on the cirt thing.

not a single player has actually made a single comment on cirt