Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

lolololololool

Posted

Rika is blatantly trying to vote for the person who is spearheading a lynch against her.

Cascade is completely silent, on account of not being here.

Remember, guys. This vote really counts. If we mess up, and if you lynch me, the wolf makes a final kill. I am the only blocker. If I survive, I have a 1/2 chance of blocking the wolf.

So we need to choose right.

Posted

Lol hi guys I just got back from a school dress up night disco at our student union. Sooooo funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn <3 vodkaaa and malibus everywhere. puppy 9am wake up call :///

also my pm specifically told me that I failed to hit Sayuri, so yeah. Rika I guess

Posted

puppy it. Saha

No, Rika

Oh screw this. Hold on. i'm gonna re-read a bit. GOD YOU GUYS.

Okay. Okay.

RIKA

Posted

:<

But I am not a wolf

goodness gracious, I thought I was helping town or at least doing my best to, but I guess I always go unnoticed because I misspell things or use bad grammar :<

I couldn't even find out if my character was a band, a song, or a nickname for an artist :<

do you know what a purple buffalo is?

Also, I have done everything I am told, and always reported in, Saha blocking me on night 4 and even admitting it proves that I couldn't kill knuck, do the math people

We are looking for the wolf who killed Knuckle still, so it cannot be me

Posted

retract my eyes are dizzy

Posted

retract

Sayuri

Posted

Yes this makes sense, Sayuri

Posted

retract

I honestly don't know where we're going anymore and it feels like we're going in circles. :<

We are looking for the wolf who killed Knuckle still, so it cannot be me

>implying you know that the wolf who killed Knuckle is the specific wolf who is still alive.

Posted

Because Kaffles redirected and LL voteblocked

so the last wolf have to be the one who killed knuck

Posted

IS LL actually the voteblocker?

Also, I'm still really doubtful about anything that happened last night considering your ability says one thing but Saha and Cas say another. I still think we need to address the question of what happened.

"Also, I have done everything I am told, and always reported in, Saha blocking me on night [5] and even admitting it proves that I couldn't kill [t1g], do the math people"

Oh look. I'm pretty sure that is essentially what I did.

I sat there and got blocked and had Cas target me and yet t1g still dies.

I don't know about your argument about LL and Knuck but this matter of t1g dying still makes me wonder.

Unless you all planned for t1g to die and frame me for it.

Which should not be logical because I highly doubt ALL of you are in cahoots in a wolfish manner.

Except for the fact that I wasn't told whether the block applied or not, if we're going with the Saha is truthful route, I shouldn't have been able to do anything.

Posted

Nope

I was blocked the night Knuckle died, Kaffles redirected Cas, making Cas kill Kaffles in the process, LL voteblocked T1G I believe, so neither of them did the kill

The last wolf is the one who killed Knuckles

Posted

Rika, that still doesn't answer the question of who killed t1g. I hope you're not avoiding the question, Rika.

Posted

The person who killed Knuckle killed T1G, which you are the only one not to be confirm doing what she was doing

Posted

Rika, I literally did nothing last night. I don't know where you don't confirm that.

This is technically saying that Saha is lying.

And saying that Saha's actions are unconfirmed.

Yeah, I'm gonna need whoever killed t1g to own up because I really need to know how he died. This is kind of a moment of importance for me because I was certainly not the one who did it otherwise I'd be very happy about dying town or not.

[9/12/11 10:13:23 PM] Sayuri: No, you're not answering my question

[9/12/11 10:13:40 PM] Sayuri: IF SAHA'S BLOCK IS SO EFFECTIVE HOW THE puppy WOULD I BE ABLE TO KILL T1G

[9/12/11 10:14:42 PM] Rika Code: if you read my posts I said I still do not know what the puppy went on withs Saha's block

[9/12/11 10:15:14 PM] Sayuri: He said his pm said he successfully blocked

[9/12/11 10:16:09 PM] Rika Code: that is why I said I have no clue what is going on there

[9/12/11 10:16:37 PM] Sayuri: there is obviously something suspicious going on here

[9/12/11 10:17:03 PM] Rika Code: I know but it doesn't add up if he is a wolf

[9/12/11 10:17:31 PM] Sayuri: A lot of things don't add up especially your night actions pm

[9/12/11 10:17:49 PM] Sayuri: and I am just putting this on the thread for the sake of not having a secret convo

[9/12/11 10:17:53 PM] Rika Code: lol trying to play this again?