Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

you see cascade i was never mad.

because i had won the whole time.

Posted

(repoast)

Day 7

Utter silence. Cascade crawls up from the ground to see the body of Sahaqiel, laying face down in a pool of his own blood. An ocean of blood in fact, and he the beached whale on it's sandy purple shores. Her death the beginning of the end for the Town. After all, it's not over until the fat lady sings...

Sahaqiel was Adele - Town

Such shock. Cascade did not want this! This is not what she intended!

She turned and saw Sayuri watching her intently. Grinning widely with lips of greatest girth and fullness. Such large lips.

"puppy the fat lady it's over when all the kids sing; KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT puppy SCHOOL! ODD FUTURE WOLF GANG KILL THEM ALL!!"

They lunged for each other. Almost equally matched in killing ability. Interestingly enough, Cascade emerged victorious. She arose from the brief battle with a deep scar across her stomach. She lived long enough to identify her final victim.

Sayuri was Earl Sweatshirt - Wolf Gang

Cascade fell to her knees in relief. She was the sole survivor. In the silence however, the sound of footsteps rose from behind. Shocked and on edge, she leapt to her feet, turning quickly to see for a brief moment the eyes of Earl Sweatshirt's Mother, staring her down with the intensity of 1000 intense suns.

Before she could stop her, Earl Sweatshirt's Mother thrust a knife into the neck of Cascade, killing her instantly. Alcohol and glitter flooded from her neck as she fell to the earth, a plume of dust rising from beneath her as she landed.

Cascade was Ke$ha - Town

And it was done. Earl Sweatshirt's Mother left following the death of her beloved son, Thebe Kgositsile (Earl Sweatshirt). She had avenged him as she had vowed to do so upon following him out here.

The dust from the battle never again settled on the plains. The bodies lay still until nightfall. A light began to glow inside the heart of the cloud left on the scene.

It took shape as the body of hologram, That1guy - Hatsune Miku. He looked over the bloodied remains of the single worst collection of comrades he had ever seen. Such outrage he felt at this great injustice that he had fallen prey to his own side.

Bitter and smug, he claimed the final victory as the sole surviving player to remain on the plains. They might have broken his hi-tech hologram machinery but they never broke his fighting spirit.

The headlights of the collection convoy pierced through him and erased him from the scene. The transport they had all waited so long for, finally arrived, though tragically late.

Through Cascade's despicable betrayal, Wolf Gang have won.

In honour of That1guy's post during Day 4, successfully claiming the identities of the final wolves correctly, he is awarded a secondary, meaningless win. Congratulations, dick.

GAME OVER

golf wang wins

Posted

(repoast)

you see cascade i was never mad.

because i had won the whole time.

Posted

Well I am thoroughly confused. Can we get a timeline of night actions?

Posted

my win is basically an indie win. which is also why it is meaningless

Posted

I demand that I be counted as winning alongside the wolves. Without me they would've lost the game, so. Yeah. :3c

Posted

I thought the final wolf was Kidz Bop.

Should have been Kidz Bop.

Posted

I did say thanks to your betrayal. Like right there.

So yeah.

Posted

your motivation was to do it for the sake of trolling. not so you could win.

guys does anyone even care about the ranking system anymore

i mean it puts GMP IN puppyING 2nd PLACE

Posted

Nobody gives a shit about rankings anymore. It's dead.

Posted

i think this game is just a metaphor

the real wolf was inside us all along

Posted

dammit saha

RIKA YOU WERE SO CLOSE

SO CLOSE ;;

Posted

LL you were pretty much the only good wolf in this game. you were basically my antithesis

which is appropriate because you were kanye and i was miku

they are pretty much opposite things

Posted

I'm sure Ke$ha would be proud of how I represented her in this game. :>

Posted

why wasnt brokencyde a wolf