Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

oh :<

YAY SAYU BESTEST WOLF, sharing that wolfiness <3

i think she misinterpreted you knuck, lol. yup, playing for the wolves.

Posted

god damn knuckl chimetals why couldnt you just get on skype while we argued and complained

it saves a lot of this guessing work

cascade you were still kind of an asshole for betraying the town

just so you know

if you want the wolf team to win do a better job of being a wolf you have only been wolf like 4 times now you should have a good idea of how to do it now

Posted

if I am a woof in Saha's game

I will cry

Posted

You guys did great until the Cirt lynch. Sayuri was the obvious lynch for that day and everybody knew it.

Posted

Cas :<

I did all that hard work trying to defend myself, proved that you were town, defended your township all at the same time, and this is what you do to me in return? Throw me in a ditch and beat me up, just because you thought that the town shouldn't be awarded for their hard work and that the wolves should win just because you pulled a cheap trick :<

Posted

i think the last day pm should be edited so that the wolves didnt win

lets face it this isnt a puppying wolf win

Posted

the beauty of the game is that we've all learned something about Cas from this game (even spectators like me). For example, townies next game have learned that Cascade can be rather treacherous by nature, and will be more inclined to lynch her when we run out of leads. Even if Cas is an important role like seer or doctor, what good is that if she deceives us. Wolves on the other hand, may be more inclined to keep her around. In the long run, everything balances out.

Don't hate tho, players like Cas make the game more fun. During MLP Werewolf, everyone was honest and it ended predictably. Half of me hoped that Saha was the secret apocalypse wolf at the end because nothing went wrong for town at all.

That1guy wins MVP for town

Cascade wins MVP for wolves.

Posted

well you see brodongo

everyone was already suspicious because cascade has a high probability of wolf

but now everyone will also be suspicious because cascade has a high probability of being town. which frankly is much worse

Posted

well you see brodongo

everyone was already suspicious because cascade has a high probability of wolf

but now everyone will also be suspicious because cascade has a high probability of being town. which frankly is much worse

Agreed. now we know that either way, cas is a great candidate for an early lynch.

As long the town enforces the law and gives Cas an early noose next game for her crimes this game, then Cas will quickly learn that betrayal has it's consequences, and that helping her side win will increase her life expectancy

Posted

Or you know, we could also not decide lynches based on previous games? Because lol this is biased. Yeah this is a better way to play Werewolf. Base your vote on that game alone, I'm going to stop immediately voting for - usually - inactive people on Day 1 now, it's mean.

also guys if you think I'm going to always do this stunt if I'm town... then lol I clearly said I wanted the wolves to win for once, not all the time ffff.

Posted

Games should probably start on night 1 more often

Posted

your primary motivation for betraying and ruining teto's game was because wolf wins are more interesting. unfortunately, due to your actions, this can no longer be considered a legitimate wolf win. the thing that makes wolf wins so interesting is that they managed to trick all the town into believing their role claims. sayuri did not trick anyone. you tricked sahaqiel for her, under conditions where he and rika would have lynched sayuri. this is not a wolf win, nor was it a real win for anyone. you actually wrecked the game cascade

and unfortunately cascade you are the biggest liability the town has ever seen in the history of werewolf. you find wolf wins more interesting and you find the town working together to be boring. granted, i unified the town much earlier then i should have, but that isnt an excuse to say that the town should never work together in game ever

Posted

lol rage

you're so upset that1guy

don't go out of your way to guilt the puppy out of cascade because she wanted to mix things up

Posted

A wolf win is a wolf win. Whether or not it's aided by a town.

That being said, Cascade is going to be my primary choice for Day-1 lynch in the next game.

Posted

lol rage

you're so upset that1guy

don't go out of your way to guilt the puppy out of cascade because she wanted to mix things up

Remind me to completely sabotage and ruin the next game you play in the name of making things interesting, you sorry pile of shit. I want you to know that if you ever even think of making or joining a game of any kind on this site again, I am going to ruin it utterly just to show you how annoying Cascade's mindset is and how deluded you are.