Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Music Werewolf

1095 posts in this topic

Posted

Bluhh, I want to see if GHSS is more useful in this game before lynching him, I actually don't want to lynch anyone lol, like nobody deserves the humiliation of Day 1 Lynch :<

But really T1G is the least deserving of Night 1 privileges, you all know this.

we r who we r

Posted

Cas. Cas. Don't say anything about t1g because I'm trying my hardest to be the Rarity chasing asshole he shouldn't have been in MLP wolf. Trying so har- t1g

The sad part is that I try this almost(?) every game and it NEVER WORKS WHY!?

Posted

Jeez Cirt, I thought you played pretty well last game. You don't need to worry about the one time you accidentally killed another player like that; Indy killers accidentally kill town all the time. And you were right to suspect T1g after his behavior.

Anyways, who do we kill? Do we bandwagon Sayuri again? I think we should bandwagon Sayuri again.

Lol no I was a townie murdering townie and I win because other people do logic for me.

Idk first lynch is always dumb

Posted

Since we lost a really cool character on the first day last time, maybe we should just vote to end the day on the first day?

always first day lynch. always.

So, y'know, since this is supposed to be seriously frustrating, I'm gonna make it doubly more so just by being here.... with the whole 232342342 pages of blabber.

Sayuriko

jk, you were first day'd last time, retract.

I'm only trying to prevent the T1G/Pheo/Chimetals/Sayuri inevitable post spam-fest, we don't want another MLP 40-pages long day one do we!?!

why am i included in there? :< if i spammed last game, it was because i was a wolf :<

Didn't T1G get killed off on the first or second day of MLP?

second, but its not the first day ;D

Cas. Cas. Don't say anything about t1g because I'm trying my hardest to be the Rarity chasing asshole he shouldn't have been in MLP wolf. Trying so har- t1g

The sad part is that I try this almost(?) every game and it NEVER WORKS WHY!?

who knows, but you might succeed in taking down That1guy this time, idk.

also, im gonna be afk from 7-8ish my time to about midnight, my time. fyi.

Posted

Actually, I want to switch my vote to Knuckle. Shouldn't you know better by now than to propose ending the first day without a kill?

Posted

Knuckle do you have any complaints about your ability this game? lol =P

Posted

Ugh guys. I was useless last time because I was new. I still am. If you'd let me actually play and get better, than I'd be, you know, better.

Fosh.

I'm not voting until I have more reason to and more people say what they have to say.

Also I'm inactive for reasons I can never control, like having the bedtime of 9:20 PM EDT and coming home from school each day at 4:00 PM EDT.

Once more, fosh.

Posted

hm hm hm. Haven't seen t1g or knuckle post for a while.

Posted

Pheo and LL seem a bit suspicious to me because of the way they are posting (sorry, I just noticed that wolves usually make a slightly long posts about how inactives are bad for town, blah blah lynch them instead of me blah blah buying time blah, you know the drill)

Anyway since the majority is on T1G I will vote for him (plus I would rather not have someone be a big meanie in this game :>)

Posted

Noooo... Don't kill Knuckle! I still need to be in CAHOOTS with him.

Posted

• Rika Code
  • Cascade
  • Chimetals
  • That1guy (4) - Cascade, Sayuri, Chimetals, Rika Code
  • Largely Legendary (1) - Sahaqiel
  • Sahaqiel (1) - Aethix
  • Knuckle (2) - pheonix561, Largely Legendary
  • pheonix561
  • Sayuri
  • Cirt
  • Aethix
  • GH-SS
  • Kaffles
  • Linox

With 14 players, it's 8 votes to lynch. 12 hours remain before automatic lynches.

Posted

first real post n the game cascade

Anyway since the majority is on T1G I will vote for him (plus I would rather not have someone be a big meanie in this game :>)

I am voting for Rika because her reasons for lynching me are spelled out as "im a wolf and i wont look bad for having my vote on you because others did too"

to quote Rika in another game (i think homestuck werewolf), "T1g is really helpful when he is town so he makes a bad day 1 lynch"

which she is going against now because she is probably a wolf and knows i am a threat to them

i dont really understand why you are voting me instead of inactive players

you know

inactive players, the wolves' best friends

Posted

No, inactive players are a wolfs best friend because lynching them buys wolves another day

Also, you may be helpful as a town, but you also have a large tenancy of being a big meanie :<

Posted

Rika, we were wolves together in the last game, and i am positive we explained to you then why it was that we keep inactive players around

its because they dont pay attention or contribute to the game, and in doing so they are effectively one less town member

Posted

unless ive got that wrong

(ninja'd)