Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Post Your Desktop!

58 posts in this topic

Posted

@GHSS

is it one of the computers with different accounts you can log into? make your own account :P

Posted

ghss grow some testicles and change your desktop wall paper to some puppying ponies or some shit like that

Posted

@GHSS

is it one of the computers with different accounts you can log into? make your own account :P

I would if I knew how, plus, unless you can have files shared between both accounts, I don't have enough disk space to download all my crap again.

ghss grow some testicles and change your desktop wall paper to some puppying ponies or some shit like that

I want to do that, but again, my sister would kill me if I changed it without her permission.

Posted

Don't be such a pushover. If you let her be a piece of shit she will continue to be a piece of shit.

Posted

I would if I knew how, plus, unless you can have files shared between both accounts, I don't have enough disk space to download all my crap again.

p. sure theres a shared folder on there, as well as the ability to access all the user folders on the computer: eg, if your pictures were in the picture folder, youd just go Computer>>users>>Jeremy>>pictures

or Computer>>users>>your sisters account>>pictures

whichever one you need.

and i know i stumbled across the ability to make another account, i just dont remember the details. check to see if any of the accounts you can access on that computer have administrator properties, and google your OS with something like "create new account" theres a how-to for it, i guarantee you.

Posted

I try not to let her, but I never can succeed.

Sigh.

p. sure theres a shared folder on there, as well as the ability to access all the user folders on the computer: eg, if your pictures were in the picture folder, youd just go Computer>>users>>Jeremy>>pictures

or Computer>>users>>your sisters account>>pictures

whichever one you need.

and i know i stumbled across the ability to make another account, i just dont remember the details. check to see if any of the accounts you can access on that computer have administrator properties, and google your OS with something like "create new account" theres a how-to for it, i guarantee you.

Oh, thanks!

Posted

this is quite possibly the MOST pony i have ever had on my desktop at any given time.

post-3698-0-60058800-1315183777_thumb.pn

Posted

SO. MUCH. DERPY HOOVES.

So awesome EDA. SO AWESOME. /)^3^(\

Posted

wait hold on. i lied.

i can have more ponies on my desktop than that.

yaaaay ponies!

OH GOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAA

post-3698-0-94238200-1315254140_thumb.pn

Posted

SO MANY SHIMEJIS

So many.

-cowers in fear-

Posted

are they all falling at once? 0_o or is that something other than a shimeji? cuz it looks really pixelated :<

Posted

hold on...

*googles shimeji*

ah okay.

they are similar to shimejis. they are Desktop Ponies. lets me surf the net with a ton of pixelated ponies prancing around my screen.

its wonderful.

Posted

do they steal your internet?

Posted

no no, your internet stays the same.

you can even pick a spot on your screen where the ponies will NOT trot, so as to not block anything important

Posted

tab.png

Needed to be done.