You know the drill.

We act as our Hyrule.net selves. Such as,

- Me whining about relationships and life

- YLA talking about games all the time

- LL being sly and troll-y

You get it. Here's the template:

Name:

Year: (1-4)

Dorm: (Who you live with if the other person agrees. Only 2 per room)

Info:

Major(s):

And the final rule. You HAVE to be your Hyrule.net self. No being anyone else, and no being out of character.

Everyone can do what they want, except kill each other.

You should use your first name, if you feel comfortable enough.

Lets get started!!

- - - - - - - - -

Name: Jared

Year: 1

Dorm: Hopefully with LL/Alex? OR BRIAN IF HE DECIDES TO POST

Info: Brown hair, glasses, lean build. Blueish green eyes. Just started at the Hyrule.net College, looking for a good education.

Majors: Writing, Game Designing

-----------------------------

Getting off the bus, I look up to see a huge sign. "Hyrule.net College" I hope to wonder if I made the right decision coming here. I grab one strap of my bag, and look around. I see a few robots writing on the building and running off.

I see a girl my age wearing a pink dress, strutting around a boy with abnormally long hair. I look farther ahead, and see a tall guy staring at me, holding a bunch of Pokemon trinkets. I look the other way, and see a boy sitting against a flagpole, playing a DSi.

"Umm...hello." I say as I walk up to him.

"Hi...?" he responds.

"What are you playing?" I say, pulling out my DSi from my back pocket.

"Heart Gold."

"What a coincidence. I have Soul Silver." I say, sitting next to him and opening my DSi.

Posted

O Jareddude.

I want to join :V

(I'm going to assume the girl with the pink dress is not cascade)

Name:Kaffles

Dorm: SAHA. OR CASCADE. OR CIRT.

Info: Short, asian, a little chubby, long straight hair. Art major, aw yeah.

---------------------------

(I'll come up with a post when I'm not so derpy feeling)

Posted

Forgot majors! *Edits first post*

And yes, it was supposed to be Cas, as I know she likes that stuff :>

Posted

inb4 LL/Jared slash.

Posted

C'mon, Ammonsa. I want this RP to be serious.

And that's so gross xD

Posted

I'll join I guess.

Name: Ammonsa

Dorm: Forever alone, unless someone else wants to dorm with me

Info: Shortish, blond short hair, blue eyes, pretty skinny.

Major: Business

Posted

Oh my god lol

I have to join this just for like, the best laughs ever

Name: Cirt

Year: 2

Dorm: KAFFLES LET'S LIVE TOGETHER (or LL winkwinkwinkwink)

Info: Apparently Cuban. lol

ok fine 5'6", tan, brown hair, bluish green eyes, medium build, legs of a motherpuppying goddess, etc. Oh and slightly broad shoulders :<

Major(s): Foreign Language Ed./Spanish

Posted

Name: Sideli Gene

Dorm: AMMONSAAA

Info: 5'7", longish brown hair, skinny, blue eyes, jeans, other clothes

Major(s): Biology idk

Posted

Lol why not.

Name: Cascade

Dorm: Ugh only able to choose one person :< Rika Code it is lol, persona marathon aaaaa <3

Info: That really scottish girl, with pink pigtails, freckley face, 5'7, has many a variety of dresses and outfits which will be described in excrutiating detail. :> So presh.

Major(s): Sociology, because you're all sheepppp.

Posted

Ammonsa Cascade Teto foreign student bros \:3/

Posted

Name: DARK_WOLF_MASTER

Major: Hunting Prey

Appearance: 5'2'' (2'4'' when on all fours), sharpened teeth, pimples

Bio: My character may be Human in body, but he is a true wolf at heart. His favorite Zelda in Twilight Princess, and how Link turns into a wolf. He thinks that Majora’s Mask would have been better if Majora was a wolf. He's working on developing his own Zelda game, named Wolfquest. He recently transferred from ZD State University, looking for a mature college experience.

I strut up to Hyrule.net University like I own the place. The college is small, strange and unfamiliar. I feel like a wolf scenting out a new land for the first time. As I stop to stare at the unusual campus architecture, an upperclassmen walks past. I smile at him, showing off my canines, but he gives me a look dirty enough to make the fur stand up on the back of my neck. Remembering that I have a job, I shake off the odd encounter as easily as a wet dog would shake the water out of its fur.

I stop at the center of campus. I hesitate for a moment, and then let out a long howl, “WHERE MY PACK AT!?”

Immediately, 3 freshman pups walk up to me and introduce themselves, clearly impressed by my alpha dominance.

It’s been my first day and I already have my own pack. I smile to myself as think about my master plan. In time, I will rule the school, and Hyrule.net University cease to exist. In its place, TwilightWolf.net University while rise as the most powerful college in the country.

Posted

bro

I love you omg

you just described every ZD user that's ever entered #zelda

I'll post my er, rp post in a second

I watch Jared, the new freshman, clamber down fro the bus. Silly freshman, I laugh to myself. Nobody really takes a bus to school. My bike rolls to a stop, and I smoothly swing my leg over the seat and get off. I roll the bike to a stand and lock it up. I remove my helmet and sigh. "Those hills never get any easier." Pulling out my schedule from my pocket, I look for the building my first class is in. Spanish, lecture. Luckily, the class didn't start for another half an hour. Well, I guess I'll go to the student café. I start to head in that direction...

Posted

Alright, this is better than I thought.

- - -

"Um, listen, I got to go to my first class..." I say to the boy with the curly hair, getting up.

"Oh, okay. Bye." he says, continuing to play.

"What's your name, anyway?" i ask.

"You don't need to know."

I make a confused face, and look to the school. Breathing in deeply, I walk toward it.

"Oh, my schedule." I say in my mind. I pull it from my left pocket, and open it.

"Drawing 2. It starts in...10 minutes?!" I exclaim, looking at my watch. I stuff the schedule back in my pocket, and run into the front doors.

"Where is Drawing 2?!" I worry, looking around. I look at a staircase, and run up them. I come up to a sign at says "Art ->". I sigh, and walk toward the huge hall.

"Oh, great."

Posted

I spent all day every day cowering in the student café because I don't understand Americans. Passers by wonder if I'm alright as I sit upright in the fetal position rocking back and forth on my chair. A light tap on the shoulder and a concerned voice asking "Are you lost? Do you need a surgeon."

"WHAT'S POUNDS"

"It's weight things"

"WHY IS NOBODY WEARING KIILTS"

this is my life in an american college

Posted

Finishing her conversation with the long-haired boy (derp who is this :V ) and noticing a strange, dorky boy watching her, Cascade climbed onto her mode of transportation - a sheep dyed the colour magenta, representing her sociological superiority over the other lame students - and began to sheep-trot to her next class... the FFFFFF class (F-F-ecking Feminists Faffing For Foolish Fhumans), it was her absolute favourite!!!

The american students never really understood Cascade and her ways, they all looked forward to having a Scottish student at the UNI and fully expected her to live up to their stereotypes, unfortunately for them she was a screaming ~*~SPESHUL SNOWFLAKE~*~ and burned any kilt that came near her, shat on the closest bagpipes and undyed her hair red. And left her knife at home, Scotland must always have the highest knife crime rate in the Western World!!! But guns are scary she had to make do with a bat with a nail in it. YARRRRR.

Only one person understood Cascade at this UNI, her roommate and close friend, the Maybe-Not-Appearing-In-This-RP? Rika Code. They had faggy Atlus nights together. Biffles... from different countries-iffles.

Then her sheep stupidly walked towards a staircase and Cascade came, well, cascading down in a mess of haggis and lunacy, and crashed into a MYSTERIOUS STUDENT, oh my puppykkkk how embarrassing! The student, who shall not be named here, stared at Cascade in their American fury and in response Cascade shot electricity out of her eyes at the yankee, proving once and for all that Scotland carried the luxury of electricity!!

~to be continued