Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hyrule.net College RP

75 posts in this topic

Posted

Turning away from the girl and goat, I come up to a classroom.

"Art" it reads. I open the door, and see an empty classroom. I look to my left, and see a robot sitting down. I sigh and walk in. I sit in front the the teachers desk, who is already looking at me. I look at him, and he gives me a cold look. I shutter, and pull out a new red notebook with a new purple-aqua mechanical pencil. Flipping it open to the first page, I write "Art"

Posted

Yes Sideli me and u 4eva.

I do not understand how american colleges work so I'm going to assume its exactly like every frat movie ever.

I'll write later, got no brain atm.

Posted

Is it too late to join? Also who is the guy playing Heart Gold.

If this lateness is notwithstanding(And you'll actually let me join derp de derp),

Name:Only ever signs his initials, and he does it like this: GH-SS (UGH puppyING 4 WORD NAME)

Year: 1, somehow.

Dorm: Only one in his room, so far. (I have no idea who'd agree to sharing a dorm with me, if anyone)

Info: Diehard brony, open on the internet, closeted IRL. Also loves pokemon(video games, not anime or card game), Yu-Gi-Oh, Zelda, and Homestuck.

Doesn't really pay attention to other stuff, but may slip in a comment about a "Morphic Field" every once in a while, quoting "Torchwood: Miracle Day" Or just go bat shit insane over Doctor Who.

Major(s):Law, Software Design, and Scamming- I mean Real Estate.

Posted

I found my class. I stayed in the class for a while and learned shit.

And then I went to my dorm. Ammonsa was there, dressed as a kangaroo "Is this what you do on your days off Ammonsa"

"I want to go home" he said, hopping onto a table.

I walked over to him and said "We are American now"

"Waaah" he protested

"Good job. Now that you are officially an American you are allowed to whine as much as you want."

"Waaah" he replied

"Obama ffs" I grumbled, raising a fist into the air. I uncurled my fingers to reveal a tiny American flag.

Posted

"I don't want to be American any more," I whined to Sideli, hopping off the table.

"That's the spirit," he replied, folding his tiny American flag back into his hand.

"Just in case you didn't know, I'm a homo." I told him. "I came to America to get in touch with my gay side. I heard you were a homophobe as I've heard all Scottish folk are, so us rooming together will surely result in several wacky situations over the course of the year."

Posted

So you're a puppying loser

Well, wasn't the idea to be the same as on Hnet?

This is how I am on Hnet. A puppying loser.

Why did I actually type out puppy I don't even.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walk by Sideli's dorm, wondering what the hell those two were doing. As I walk to American Law 101 i pull out my Ipod and listen to "For The New Lunar Republic" by IAmNotACleverPony. I could tell this would be an interesting school year, to say the very least possible ever.

Posted

It's not late to join, GHSS. The one playing Heart Gold was supposed to be YLA.

----------------

Hearing the bell ring, I gather my pencil and notebook, and put it in my bag.

"Jared. Come up here." the teacher says, rolling his finger to him. I sheepishly walk up to him.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Give me your notebook." he says.

"Um, alright." I say, pulling it out of my bag.

"I'll give it back in tomorrow's class." he says, putting it in a draw. Confused, I leave the class.

"Um, excuse me. Where are the dorms?" I ask a random student. He points right, and i head in the direction. Entering the building, I hear people fighting in a room. Smiling slyly, I slam on the door, and continue to walk down the hall. I pull out my schedule again.

"129..." I read. Pulling out my key, I continue to walk through the hall. Not finding it, I go back down the hall, and come back to the room with the two people yelling. I look to the right, and it says "129".

"Wonderful." I say sighing. I unlock the door and enter the empty room.

Posted

Oh, okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"First day, and there's already a mock trial. What the puppy, Hyrule.net educational system?" I think, putting my notebook back in my bag. I was defense on a theft case. Great, I had no idea what to say, because none of the evidence said anything in my client's favor. Wait a second... looking at the court record, I saw a picture taken at the "scene of the crime" that showed a hand on the piece of jewelry, and I requested to run it through fingerprint analysis, and...... It was someone else! I won the mock trial with no knowledge of law other than what I learned from the Phoenix Wright games.

And then I woke up.

Posted

Jared, is this already turning into your teacher 'fanfiction'.

------------------------------

Sideli looked into the gay face of Kangaroo Ammonsa.

"I came to America to learn how to discriminate better"

"oh no" said Ammonsa covering his face with his kangaroo paws.

"Anyway did you know that this college is now Hogwarts"

"aaaaaaaa woooo hogwerts"

"I'm going to charms class"

"I major in faggotry"

"lol I'm going to cast a charm on you"

Sideli raised his wand and shotted magicks at Ammonsa. Suddenly he was an actual Kangaroo and he wasn't allowed to not be a Kangaroo ever again (unless you insist on not being one). He could still hold wands for magic though. And play Kangaroo Quidditch with the other Kangaroos.

~Hogwarts RP 2011~

Posted

Yay Hogwarts RP

And then it was entirely crack.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When i woke up I slapped my dumb alarm clock that never woke me up on time. Except today it did. Woah.

"Maybe the morphic field nullified lateness this time" I say to myself and chuckle quietly as I get dressed, wearing a black tee shirt and blue jeans with frayed pant legs. I also put on my Montage Dragon Yu-Gi-Oh monster dog tag necklace and slip my Ipod with a self-made Luna skin on it in to my pocket. I grab my bag, which has all my books and a DS lite in it. The DS has Pokemon emerald and Pokemon soul Silver in it from the last migration I did. Yay for Rayquazza.

Posted

*Rayquaza

----

*Knocks on door*

*Sideli opens the door*

"Um...hello." I say sheepishly. He slams the door right in my face. I feel all the color drain from my face, and I go back to my room.

"Just like anywhere else." I say, as I feel under my eyes starting to squeeze together. I feel my eyes tear up, and I rub them. I go up to my door, and close it. Putting my back to the door and falling against it, I put my head between my legs. I start wondering.

"How can I make money around here? I need a 3DS."

Posted

Just so you know, you should all stay indoors during the night. Once the moon comes up, my character and his wolfpack roam the campus, preying on weak, unaware students. Also DARK_WOLF_MASTER has his dad's old switch blade and he will shank the shit out of you if you even look at him funny. So unless your character wants to walk into class tomorrow missing a limb, stay the puppy in your dorm. Or don't, if you want to start a turf war.

You all have been warned.

DARK_WOLF_MASTER for class President.

Posted

I see the DARK_WOLF_MASTER for class president poster and wonder if actual colleges even have class presidents.

((Do they?))

Seeing that it wasn't night yet, and also wondering why I had no classes that day, I went outside and pulled out Pokemon Black, and tackled the first 3 gym leaders while absentmindedly singing "Winter Wrap Up" to myself, but others could still hear me.

Posted

"Ammonsa. We have been spotted by a small blushing boy. And when I say blushing his skin goes the normal skin colour of most people. He is so pale from the indoors."

"What do we do what do we do"

We went to Jared's room. "WINGARDIUM LEVIOSAAAA"

nothing happen

"It's Wingardium LeviOHsa, not LeviosAH!" Ammonsa corrected. He pulled out his wand and recited "Wingadrium Leviosa!" and then the door came off.

"We broke into the room with magic. Jared where are you."

He was in the hallway, lying on the floor. Oh lol he was lying against the door wasn't he.

"Why were you trying to infiltrate our room" Ammonsa demanded, Kangarooishly.

Posted

I hear a giant crash an "Wingadrium leviosa!" from the dorms. I don't get up, but I correct "It's Wingardium Leviosa, not Wingadrium. What the puppy is a Wingadrium."