Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Hyrule.net College RP

75 posts in this topic

Posted

((lol whoops typo))

Posted

((Sorry about that, i just wanted to RP the correction, but then i entered JERK MODE LV. 9,001.))

Posted

((nope you didn't, it was funny okay))

Posted

Whoa, I missed out on another RP? That stinks. :(

Posted

It's still going, Knuckle. Just join

Posted

Oh good! I have the perfect character in mind.

Name: Chuck

Year: 2

Dorm: Pheonix561

Major(s): Science

Info: A holy wizard who studies the truest sciences in hopes of vanquishing evil and false sorcery. To his great surprise, the most powerful evil he has ever known would be his own roommate for the year (!), an evil necromancer named The Pheo who absorbs the souls of others whenever they close their eyes. Hijinks and shenanigans are a daily occourence in the dorm, as the two are always at odds trying to outdo each other. As a second year at Hogwarts HYRULE, his skill in science is only marginal from that of a beginner, though he is not lacking in creativity and inherent awesomeness. He is also incredibly rugged and attractive so everyone loves him.

Posted

Teto you do my character better than I do :c

Posted

Just pretend you're a wizard okay.

Raid his room <:

Posted

I sneak into my dorm in order to dig up some dirt on The Pheo, but as it turns out he is already there!!!!! He's sitting in front of his book of dark sorcery while eating his favorite snack (dead kittens). Trying to hold down my anger, I say "What's up Pheo?" and he says "Nothing, just stealing the souls of children while I get my snack." I storm out of the dorm room before I lose it. "That Pheo guy is the worst person in the entire world! And he really sucks too!" I shout to nobody in particular. Then I go off to beat up some Scottish people since that's what I do to let off steam.

Posted

My senses are tingling. "Ammonsa! You deal with this sack of bones!"

"uh okay"

I ran to the end of the corridor and leapt out the open window. I fell from the 87th floor through the thousand year old trees that surrounded Hyrugwarts and landed on my flying charms teacher. "The dark lord is here! He moved in!"

"I have to be somewhere in 5"

"Drop me off here so that I can go on adventure all the way back to my room through this forest"

"right thanks I need to pick up my medicine"

"I hope you feel better"

He left me at the end of a linear path with all kinds of pitfalls, traps and other obstructions. Mr Charm flew away.

As I walked I heard the rustling in the bushes. The Red Indians had arrived with their blow darts. The Red Indians dressed as civilians to hide their evil forest ways. They attacked with haste and I called the power of the forest spirits to my aid. "FIRAGA" and then the fire took all over the indians. And then the house was on fire. I hurried into the basement where the sand fell from the roots of the forest. A cleansing process sweeping the world clean. Such purity there was down here. Here I met an old wanderer.

"Welcome to my cave" he spoke, deeply with a rasping voice that could grate cheese if it had taken a physical form. "Take a seat"

I sat on the ground "What is this place"

"The final boss"

Our battle began. But I was too strong for him because I grind like puppy before every single battle. The old cripple didn't stand a chance against an air full of fire. With his dying breath he called the bats. The bats flew through the fire and became fire bats.

I ran for the exit and thrust a fist through the concrete jungle. I grabbed a hold on the other side and pulled through by my feet was I by the claws of the beast. But I escaped into the void. And there I remained for many years, suspended in time, immortal as I fell.

Millions of years passed and had gone quite mad, forgetting my own existence a long long time ago. Light pierced my eyes from below. The void lets out! But to where? What fresh hell does the almighty void end with?

I landed in the embrace of a skinny child. It was Jareddude. The end of all things.

I wept for the loss of silence. The screeching vocals of the boy singing my return. The leering of the kangaroo, wondering how I returned so quickly and from the roof. I was as I was before. As unhealthy as when I'd fallen into the void.

The forest burned furiously. The school had to be evacuated to another location in the hills until the smoke went away. Go home smoke.

And there we all met.

Posted (edited)

Unless you guys can follow the rules, and stop making it your own RP, I'm keeping this thread locked.

PM me, and maybe I'll unlock it.

Grow up. Make your own RP. Damn, stop trying to ruin mine.

Edited by Sideli
wasn't meeee (see edit history)

Posted

Name: Swirly Glasses

Year: 4

Dorm: Knuckle

Major(s): Hacking the governments IP's

Info: he is actually three (fully grown) people in a trench coat. master of the dreaded triple hacking technique

Posted

Name: Pheo

Year: 136

Dorm: The Campus

Major: Decay prevention, knowledge absorption, unwitting voyuerism

Info: I am the network of sidewalks and streets and buildings and plumbing and I am the college and you live in my domain

Posted

I can't take any of you seriously

Posted

Knowledge absorption? More like SOUL ABSORPTION