Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Back but never really here...

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Ever join a site, suffer from traumatic amnesia, and then rediscover it years later?

...ya, neither have I. But I have joined a site, forgotten about it as a result of stupidity, and THEN rediscover it years later!

So...HI! ....Again! I did infact join a couple of years back, but I some how managed to forget all about it! An email from the site remined me. XD

So lets try for a second chance shall we? As anyone could guess, I'm fond of Zelda and many other things. And I hope to spread teh love and teh awesomez everywhere.

Posted

wow, im amazed how well that email went over.....about 5 people i think have come back going "so i got this email....."

yeah, im registered for some forums, etc, due to wanting to see links and such. then ill go on a search years later for something else, discover these sites, try to register to see the links, discover my screenname is taken (it /never/ is) and then realize im already signed up for that forum :>

but anyway, welcome back! stick around for a while, talk, play werewolf, w/e youre into <3

Posted

Great to see you came back. I think I've done that with a couple forums before. If I ever remember which ones I left behind, I'll probably try and go rejoin them I guess. But yeah, why not go float around the other boards and post?

Posted

Hey! Hey! Hey Listen!

I.....Don't know where to start. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not use to forums this big...What or where can I post with out getting jumped and attacked like that time in East Russia?

Posted

Don't worry man, this forum isn't big enough that we will scare off new people :P

Just post intelligently and you'll be fine :)

Welcome to Hogwarts.