Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

battle over hyrule

55 posts in this topic

Posted

default.jpgDark link and his army are taking over hyrule. link need your help! the new gen of the triforce default.jpg

(starting coment) Link and his amy are standing outside hyrule castles as the army of darkness rises around dark link in the distints

post-13889-0-58186800-1315608019_thumb.j

Posted

Name: Light arrow.

Description: Will definitely kill Dark Link in one shot, forever. Cannot miss. Cannot be blocked. Passes through anything in the way of its target, which is definitely Dark Link.

The light arrow reaches its target, which is Dark Link. Dark Link is immediately killed by the Light arrow forever. All the other monsters run away. Link wins. Dark Link's army never tries to attack Hyrule again, nor do any other armies described by one RP author "Zippity".

THE END

Posted

Name: Light arrow.

lol

Posted

Hnet:

the best people I could ever ask for

Posted

danklirk.png

garrowmy.png

deadh.png

sproblem.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I'm calling BS on the arrow's age. Arrows definently have ages. Maybe it was made 2 days ago. Knuckle is simply not the RPest there is.

Posted

Yeah, but this is the light arrow, made out of light. Light has no age.

Posted

But light does have an age. Proof:

Genesis1_3.jpg

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

but what if one was to jump in front of the light arow, and i know what your thinking it will just go through the monster but what a bunch jump in front of it. Dark link does control monser's. right? :chillin: anyway's do you realy think that dark link woud die that fast!!!!! :redhot: he smart!!!!! he would probably turn into shadow and flout tourds link and fight him :pirate: . all i'm saying is dark link is as smart as link....... probably smarter. try a new thing

Brodongo, pheonix561 and Ganny like this

Posted

But you forgot that Dark Link already died when the light arrow hit him. So its obvious that he can't control monsters because he is dead. He can't turn into a shadow because he is dead. He can't flout tourds link and fight him because he is too dead to do that. Also, how can dark link be as smart as link if he's dead? Dead people can't think and be smart because they are dead, and therefore you are wrong.

Don't worry about it though, you're new to the whole rp scene and bound to make mistakes.

Posted

as i have outlined in my picture, not only did the arrow hit him, but it passed through and killed any monster that tried to get in its way

did you just not play wind waker or something

i once triple chained with a light arrow. it was amazing

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I think you give dark link too much credit. If he's link's exact copy, only dark, would he be able to flout tourds link, if link couldn't do that already?

Posted

its not like he can do anything now that he's DEAD

i mean everyone here agrees that the light arrow killed him so it is most certainly canon

now begins the intense story arc about tingle, whose map making business boomed when everyone required maps for the war

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

omg! i mean when the arrows coming at him he can make a monser get in front.

And what makes you think that dark link would die from 1 light arrow in twilight princess if you shot ganon with a light arrow he would be parilized.

and dork link is most likle to be stronger then gannon...... right :insane: ?

Brodongo, pheonix561 and Ganny like this

Posted

heheheh dork link. So incredibly dorky.

pheonix561 likes this