Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

the second one is the real one, right? before i start sending things to some lucky dude with the name prowesstprow.

Posted

quick heads-up, im trying to tank out my lvl 24 armor, and to do so, im gonna need two poison essences (Prayers retreat) and a couple ice rings (Silent Cloister Main Hall) so if anyones doing those, youve got a free tank.....as long as youre doing the run at an ungodly hour in the night (my playtime is 12-2 AM midwestern time)

Posted

Throw in two more people and a Minotaur nest attempt and I'm game :D

Posted

just ran through Prayers Retreat by myself, on abyss, of course.

oh, and i didnt die. at all. i still had about 1/4 of my massive health bar left, too.

Posted

Why does running dungeons solo seem to make less stuff drop? I can't seem to find as much average onyx or extracts if I'm running a dungeon solo on abyss :(

Posted

try it on master.

i run almost everything solo, and ive noticed that abyss will drop a lot less than master difficulty, and will also typically drop less food items.

idk on party vs solo, though.

Posted

the only problem is there are no master-level dungeons which have average onyx (unless you count silver chests at the end of the dungeons)

Posted

you probably have two options then:

1) run master or w/e for crude onyx, and do daily achievements for octagonal waters. combine.

2) farm abyss.

though at your level, tbh, id look into pvp to get pvp items to craft your armor with....or if youd be willing to help me get lucky enhancements on some of my 32 armor, i could try to help you get any mats you need.....though youd wanna wait for me to get the mats, as im still leveling, etc etc. basically post what you need, and ill try to help if i can.

Posted

2 man mino nest done with me and earthy, at lvl 26.....no idea why this run was different from our other (failed) attempts. maybe it was a good day for dodging, idk. i mean, i seem to play brawl better on 3 hrs of sleep, soooooo idk.

Posted

FINALS. WEEK. MEAN. ANYTHING?

Posted

i spent the last two weeks basically living in graingier, and am STILL doing group projects. my last final is wednesday, and this entire week i had been going "tomorrow i can finally have a day off" only to have to go BACK to graingier for my project. rinse and repeat. i was just taking a tiny break tonight is all. so was earthy.

Posted

I would never be able to use Dragon Nest as a break. "THIRTY MORE MINUTES I SWEAR!"