Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Pheo, really, all you have done so far is complained about a game that you haven't even tried yet. If you have so many problems with it then maybe you won't like it. I mean, I wanna play with you but not if you are just gonna angst the whole time. Jeeze, I swear you won't be satisfied until they make a game tailored to you specifically and with no one else's input or desires included.

Posted

Or until I just make the game myself?

I'm just talking about aesthetics and design, here. Gameplay looks fun still.

Posted

I expect that once, just once, some one's going to make an anime and not give everyone the exact same body with different hair. That's what I expect from a good game. Or at least, a game that tries to do some content past the same safe subject we've seen a thousand times.

i think hes being....not....very nice!

gaaaaah, i had a paragraph with links and crap but i had to go spoiler-tag it and screwball everything. and its 2 AM, and i dont feel like finding all the pictures again....you can have this one though, imo not a bad series--uses the typical shounen formula, but does it p refreshing. (geh, all the fans and none of them can find/put together a decent lineup) (also ive gotten a little better too, geh, i remember this conversation >.< though youll probably disagree with me somehow and guagh idkkkkkk)

Posted

One day, there will be an mmo I will be able to play without having to go through random hassles.

Chimetals. FIX. THAT. NOW.

Posted

That wasn't a statement targeted at anime, Chimetals. It was targeted at MMORPG's with anime as the style.

Posted

Well, if you want to forfeit the duel because you don't like the anime style, that's fine with me. :P

Posted

Good luck. :<

I like how the cleric in that manga picture isn't emoish. I mean, I don't like it.

—his untrue father, his cruel stepmother, and his heritage as the bastard son of a line of impoverished noblemen—

clerics are supposed to be emoish

i hit level 15 and became an acrobat yesterday if i forgot to mention that

Posted

Anyone know what the cleric challenge is to upgrade to priest?

Posted

i wish i knew ;-; then again, im going for paladin soooooooooo

but thats in a long while. level 4 and still troubleshooting the hell out of my konpi >.< i feel like pheo and sayu will be able to play before me aksjsfbhkajfs

Posted

The challenge is the same no matter what path you choose. IE Acrobat and Sharpshooter have the same test.

Posted

Yeah you choose your class after you take the test

I heard all the sorceress (took me like 10-20 tries due to them making the stupid goblin you have to protect able to take damage from your magic and accidentally killing him:<) and archer tests are hard, phanny said the warrior one was easy, and idk about the cleric one

Posted

I might join. What do you guys need more of?

Posted

Be whatever you want.... but we really need an Archer > Sharpshooter or a Sorceress > Mystic. Those are the only 2 classes that nobody has gone for.

But yeah, be whatever you want.

Posted

GUYS GONNA ATTEMPT TO DOWNLOAD THIS SHITTTTT

wish me luck! lol. First ever MMO I will have played :o

Oh, if you don't have me on skype as a contact for the wee Dragon Nest skype chat, my skype name is cascadey, so add me!! <: