Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

made paladin a while back, pvp'd t1g (losses and wins everywhere) and then me and earthy vs t1g and neighbor (again, wins and losses everywhere)

also, i finally got my hands on some paladin skills. still working out the kinks on my relic usage, but its looking good :> i tried pvping earthy and.....draws. draws everywhere. id take out 3/4 of her health and then the time would run out. and she couldnt get enough hits in on me, due to combos/longrange or something. and me having a crapton of HP didnt help, either >w>

Posted

PWR? What is that even? All I know is questing. ALL THE QUESTING!!

Posted

made paladin a while back, pvp'd t1g (losses and wins everywhere) and then me and earthy vs t1g and neighbor (again, wins and losses everywhere)

also, i finally got my hands on some paladin skills. still working out the kinks on my relic usage, but its looking good :> i tried pvping earthy and.....draws. draws everywhere. id take out 3/4 of her health and then the time would run out. and she couldnt get enough hits in on me, due to combos/longrange or something. and me having a crapton of HP didnt help, either >w>

yeah the fights of acrobats and clerics was mirroring our pvp rogue sessions in wow. once the paladins began to wise up to our strategy, we adopted a strategy of attacks of oppurtunity, and would always make sure to kill the first as quickly as possible in order to take out the second

Posted

PWR? What is that even? All I know is questing. ALL THE QUESTING!!

I still don't get how power works. Do you use it every time you attempt a dungeon or every time you complete it?

Posted

-Your Hipster Neighbor's quick guide to Empowerment (PWR)-

Every time you leave a dungeon room, you lose PWR. By which I mean, every time you complete a dungeon room (go through the red portal), finish an entire dungeon (kill the boss[es]), forfeit the dungeon (by choosing "leave dungeon" or by logging off mid dungeon), or die in the dungeon with no resurrections left, you lose PWR. Also, you can CHOOSE to spend PWR in the PVP arena for extra benefits. Not sure what though.

PWR gives you a bonus EXP rate for killing monsters and completing dungeons, but doesn't effect quests. It recharges every day at noon EST.

Finally, the bigger your party is, the less PWR you lose individually, because everyone pitches in. Like when you pay for a pizza in a group! (Unless they have no PWR left, then they are essentially mooching)

Posted

is this still a thing i havent played in at least a week

Posted

yeah my life picked back up last week. I'll try to be more active soon.

Posted

ill be on thursday (midterm in the morning, early afternoon <3)

odds are that ill be on as Harudera (warrior) though.

Posted

at some point i will play again and become a god but for now puppy it

Posted

Yeah, I have church stuff and friend stuff like, all the time. I was taking a social vacation the past 3 weeks but I cant do that anymore. I need to find a balance.

Posted

-Your Hipster Neighbor's quick guide to Empowerment (PWR)-

Every time you leave a dungeon room, you lose PWR. By which I mean, every time you complete a dungeon room (go through the red portal), finish an entire dungeon (kill the boss[es]), forfeit the dungeon (by choosing "leave dungeon" or by logging off mid dungeon), or die in the dungeon with no resurrections left, you lose PWR. Also, you can CHOOSE to spend PWR in the PVP arena for extra benefits. Not sure what though.

PWR gives you a bonus EXP rate for killing monsters and completing dungeons, but doesn't effect quests. It recharges every day at noon EST.

Finally, the bigger your party is, the less PWR you lose individually, because everyone pitches in. Like when you pay for a pizza in a group! (Unless they have no PWR left, then they are essentially mooching)

0 PWR runs were more beneficial to me somehow....

Posted

so I can't even enter a dungeon is I don't have enough power? or do I just not get any EXP?

Posted

PWR just gives you /bonus/ exp. you can be out of PWR and still go stab/fry things, youll just level up slightly slower than you would otherwise. its basically an encouragement to /not/ play for 12 hours straight.

Posted

oh, got it.

One other thing: I keep trying to beat that stupid 300 goblin challenge (doing much better btw) but sometimes the gate to the level closes after I lose and exit the dungeon. Any idea why this happens?