Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh still working on this title. I really need to learn how to get combos better so that I can get all the achievements for 50-hit combos and so on.

On the bright side I finally got a loincloth :)

Posted

man, those titles....

I thought this said "man, those titties...."

Posted

I have to get to level 38 to befriend ONE NPC. WHAT HTEThaughkwehgkehiwgaihgwhguwe

level cap is still at 32, though.

Ugh still working on this title. I really need to learn how to get combos better so that I can get all the achievements for 50-hit combos and so on.

On the bright side I finally got a loincloth :)

from what earthy has told me--one word: relic.

Posted

Spamming magic and relics seems to take care of the comboing. Thanks :D

Man, you have to run Prayer Retreat a lot for quests when you get closer to level 24. Why can't they make me rerun Sanctuary Nexus :(

Posted

me and earthy have prayers retreat down to an art, almost. a few more levels and i can run it myself.......on abyss.

Posted

I dunno how you could ever manage that when four of us got obliterated by that manticore boss less than a week ago :(

Posted

I dunno how you could ever manage that when four of us got obliterated by that manticore boss less than a week ago :(

that wasnt obliterated. me and earthy losing 10 lives EACH in that dungeon, with most of those lives being chewed through by the manticore....THATS obliterated.

unless you mean you ran it with a group im not aware of/wasnt in at the time?

i think the last time i ran it with earthy, i died once, and that was it. mostly cuz i was stupid and was having a bad dodging day. but having two guard abilities as a paladin really helps with the manticore's dive-bomb-nuke-the-field attack.

Posted

Well, I hit level 24, so the rest of you coolguy power-levelers can start playing with me now :P

Posted

Earthy and i hit 24 too, but weve got homework and midterms and such, so were done for the weekend, essentially.

Posted

Knuckle... I am never going to think of you as a Priest... Ever.

Posted

good, because I'm more of an inquisitor-in-the-making anyway :D

Also, is there another class option out there for females in the making? Because I found this yesterday:

Posted

ive heard of the engineer, idk which versions shes been released on, but shes basically a 3-in-1 type of thing....

in the other mmo ive played, id call her a "venomancer"-type....the venomancer was a sorceress that had a pet monster--it was essentially a tank and a sorceress in one class, and she was able to solo things that would take a team to do....she was kainda the haxx class, in that she seemed broken (read: overpowered) compared to the others.

from what ive come across, the engineer is viewed the same way, in that she has this giant machine to tank for her, and some sort of ranged thing like an archer, i dont remember what the third one was. basically, shes a team-in-one character, a tyoe thats prone to being broken.

Posted

for the record

there is no point in having a familiar tank for you if you arent a ranged unit

i also fail to see the praticality of it in a game where you dont just stand still and attack eachother. this is real time combat, so the tank wont be there to save your slower-firing-mortar ass

Posted

they also have the option to have a more actobat-style of combat. so instead of a cannon, they wield a gun. so they wont be taken out by speed or something, idk.

also, speaking of tanks, anyone wanna do the minotaurs nest with me and earthy? we tried it together, and we were doing peachy, but when the magic elves showed up...ugyuuuu, it wasnt pretty. for a while though, it consisted of me acting as a giant distraction for all the minotaurs while earthy took out whoever was buffing/healing em. but im starting to feel the lack of attack points in my class, and priests are only a little more offensive than me, so we really need a third person to come in and kill stuff.

on a side note, i get a sick amusement from dying....because im usually holding aggro like a good tank, when i go down, "crap i died" is the same as "by the way, youre about to have 20 monsters on your ass." and the reactions are great....

Posted

You know what you need? A second priest with little to no buffs. Can I join?