Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

You know what you need? A second priest with little to no buffs. Can I join?

What priest? I only see an attempt at being a wizard.

Posted

that's HOLY wwizard to you miss >:/

Posted

You know what you need? A second priest with little to no buffs. Can I join?

you have buffs, i have seen you use them. and if theyre stackable then.....*drool* though i doubt they are. also, dem buffs are well worth the use, make using them a real habit. i have one buff thats only a self-buff, and i use it ALL THE FREAKING TIME. really, my poor attack needs it :<

those buffs are your best friends, especially if you wanna get into the middle of the action. you said youre wanting to go for inquisitor? thats the middle of the action, for a priest. youll want that attack and defense.

admittedly, im no gonna get the paly-team buffs, because you know what? they SUCK. they boil down to "stand still and emit an aura so your teammates can tank, this aura will drain your MP like crazy until you cancel it" really? "youre the tank but just chill while the glass cannon takes your meager stat boosts and attempts to tank in your stead"? nothing good can come of that crap. id rather put my SP into attacks thatll let me aggro more. fastest way to increase teammate defense--have less enemies mauling them.

Posted

Oh yeah, I forgot about my defense buff. :o My only other buff is for light magic and light defense though. I really want the attacking buff for groups though.

By the way, does anyone else have trouble with lagging in some of the maps? I have a lot of trouble with River Ruins and the very start of Rockthorn Gorge.

Heck, I can't even play Edge of Darkness at all because so much laggggggg :(

Posted

My only other buff is for light magic and light defense though.

if youre in a group of clerics.....

also, i have a magical computer that doesnt lag. its kainda weird, since earthys computer lags HORRIBLY and we live in the same room, using the same internet cords connected to the same hub. we dont know why she lags so bad :< and its not like its her account or anything, when sayu plays on the same computer, its the same lagging issue.....thats why she gets irritated when me and you play with her and spam every lighting attack we have at our disposal at the same time. she swears it makes her lag, though ironically enough, earthy has no issues with lightning everywhere.

the most lag ive gotten was monsters/me warping positions by a few feet relative to each other, or a feeling of time dragging while in a group of four, crowded in a small area, spamming our flashiest attacks. im talking four clerics, which means three priests, three relics, and lightning everywhere to the point im half blind. THEN my computer will lag a little. though i havent gotten to the map youre talking about yet, so theres that, too :<

Posted

Well, I do play with you and earthy a lot, so I guess it pays to boost all of you :)

Speaking of boosts, I finally got around to getting enough crude onyx and onyx sparks to enhance all my white lion armor to +6 and unlock it's hidden abilities, and the results are a boatload of HP and Magic. I have over 10,000 of each now :D

Anyone else care to post their equipment? I've got almost the entire White Lion Set at +6, minus the gloves and the wand, plus a few boring accessories.

Posted

ill have to post later, since im going to breakfast now, but im currently working on a set of largo armor for my level 32. atm ive just got war priest crap equipped, which is only magic rarity, and have already sold the lvl 16 lion set on the market for an ok amount, so i dont remember the stats from those :<

Posted

I was gonna work on a set of level 32 armor, but now I think I'm gonna hold back again until level 40 unless the nests prove to be too much of a hassle (haven't tried any of them yet). Hopefully I won't have too hard a time getting the Black Lion set by the time I hit 32.

Also just beat the main story so far (can't wait for lotus marsh :D)

Posted

reminds me that im horribly horribly behind on the plot. i need to fix that, dont i? but classesssssssssss

stupid life, getting in the way of the virtual world :<

Posted

lol, you're not missing much. The main story for Saint's Haven was over for me before I even knew it, though apparently there will be more dungeons and nests released for the area at a later time.

Also, just out of curiosity, does anyone know anyone who plays the SEA version of the game?

Posted

idk anyone except the people on hnet.

say, would you and ammonsa be open to doing a minotaur nest run this friday with me and earthy?

Posted

I highly doubt I'll reach level 24 before friday.

Posted

oh crap, theres that level requirement :P i totally forgot.

Posted

I was wondering, that weird quest before you are allowed into the nest, did you have to actually win that dance of?

Because that really took me by surprise (especially win it said I won, since I suck at things like that)

Posted

lol, yeah, you can lose and still finish the quest. I got a real kick out of that :D