Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

i wasnt sure if it actually registered my key presses. i also wasnt sure if it wanted me to hit the arrows or the wsad keys.

Posted

idk anyone except the people on hnet.

say, would you and ammonsa be open to doing a minotaur nest run this friday with me and earthy?

Ammonsa might be out, but I would love to join in on this if you still wanted to run the nest :D

Posted

definitely. me and earthy were able to hold our own for a while, but we really do need another person or two. cuz once i went down for good, earthy got MAULED. too much aggro all at once, it wasnt pretty.

Rika, would you want in?

BTW, we were planning on doing this friday night.

Also, i took a look at the palie skill tree, and it looks like i can get BOTH killer moves by lvl 40, if they dont initiate the one-move-only rule.

basically, as long as that rule is not in effect, and ive made the prereqs (which i will have done by 32) i will simply sit on 20 SP so the moment i hit 40, BAM! nuke moves.

srsface, If i used The God Within followed by Giant Hammer of Death (ok, i forget what its /actually/ called) its just this disgusting amount of damage. like, just STUPID amounts.

also, the difference between Priests and Palies:

Priests: glorious, glorious lightning. everywhere, forever. i swear you guys generate 3 lightning attacks at any given time, and theyre all long-lasting AoE.

Palie: BAM LIGHTNING! no wait whut

seriously, my moves are just BAM!gone. or of the non-flashy variety. not that i mind. i mean, giant relic out of friggan NOWHERE. but yeah, some days its like, "why CANT i shoot lightning for 20 seconds straight?"

Posted

Because you aren't a practitioner of the holiest white sciences :D

Posted

at least i dont need to detach my lower half for my second class change <3

(dont hurt me)

(oh wait)

Posted

I'm safe from unwanted bisection as long as they don't make a "lesbian vampire mary-sue" class :P

Posted

ironically enough, the halloween outfits for the clerics are vampiric in nature.

Posted

oh yeah, I forgot about that :ouch:

I wouldn't be caught dead in that stuff.

Posted

Okay I'm want to start playing this but I have no idea what my username should be. Suggestions?

Posted

whatever you pick, you should let me know what class youre going for, so i can send you things made of awesome.

what kind of theme do you wanna have with your username?

Posted

I plan to go archer and then sniper. I don't really know what theme I want. I guess I'll just have to come up with something

Posted

hmmm...well, i personally just use OC names thatll never see the light of day otherwise, and fuse character names that i like for the giggles.

also, yaaaaay someone thats not an acrobat <3

Posted

Okay through some randomness I have decided on Textile Diplomat. Now I can actually start playing.

Posted

texdi?

also, argenta server, etc etc etc.

Posted

I switched it again for some reason. Now I'm raindiplomat. This is for serious. Also I'm level ten. I'll stop flooding the thread now.