Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

If I am able to join, I'll probably go for artillery class.

Posted

Dude the Archer test is so puppying hard. You havta hit monsters from behind a fence, but not the white monsters. Sucks because I want to be an Acrobat, which is mostly melee, so I'm not prepared for this shit at all. My shirt bow wont even reach them all so Im using a random longbow I bought. SO HARD.

Posted

i bet i will do it first try

Posted

Rika, oSinalveo, and me shaking our asses.

post-620-0-04984700-1316504828_thumb.jpg

Posted

...So I've spent about half an hour just trying to fix this puppying game. It looks like it's going to work this time but yeah, what an ass. I'm in an abyss level with Chase, oSinalveo and Rika and then I get disconnected.

Posted

I went to the edge of darkness, got pass the first boss, one round after monsters overwhelm the goddess statue (actually losing after that was my fault because I was taken by surprise from the fact that more rounds were coming and didn't go back to my position and took the monster more-or-less head-on)

also, made elementalist :>

After Amonsta got re-connected, and his computer stopped being sadistic, we did about three abyss runs I think

Posted

I BEAT THE TEST! I need help defeating Udmon now, to finish my test and become a full acrobat!!

Posted

This is on it's 10th page, and a lot of Hnetters are using it. Should we pin this thread? Like how the homestuck thread was pinned.

Posted

i feel like if it gets used a lot, itll basically pin itself, idk.

GUEAJHSAHJSDHIAIHSJDHJH

i swear ive tried everything, and im still getting kicked out like a drunk at a nunnery on Crucifixion sunday.

ive got "hay help me guise" posts on both windows forum and the dragon nest forum, and ill see how it goes :P

t1g you better be able to fix this ;--; dont get my hopes up just to give up on me, bro.

Posted

god damn it chimetals i said dont try and fix it until your tests are done. i will do something or you can do it after your tests

Posted

...So I've spent about half an hour just trying to fix this puppying game. It looks like it's going to work this time but yeah, what an ass. I'm in an abyss level with Chase, oSinalveo and Rika and then I get disconnected.

noticed this again, ammonsa, how frequently did it kick you, and more importantly, HOW DID YOU FIX IT??? 0_o

god damn it chimetals i said dont try and fix it until your tests are done. i will do something or you can do it after your tests

good luck ;--;

Posted

post-13948-0-65827000-1316582465_thumb.j

This is me in the back with RikaCode on the left and DarkHorse777 on the right Pixle Mobing in Carderock Pass.

By the way, My user name is oSinalveo and I am a Swordsman.

Posted

Oh, you joined Hnet? haha that's cool. I think I might just take down the list since it's getting so big. Or at least just make it Hnet names with IGN. That way there is less updating. I'll do that in the morning.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums! I'm the guild leader.

Posted

noticed this again, ammonsa, how frequently did it kick you, and more importantly, HOW DID YOU FIX IT??? 0_o

See, I didn't fix it. It started working after about my 10th or 11th attempt. And I didn't actually get kicked, basically the game stopped working and I exited out to restart it, and it didn't restart.