Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

Level 14 :)

Posted

here is what the new classes will look like

3rdjob.jpg

Posted

here is a small taste of what we have to look forward to in the future. Btw, the level cap will be rasied to only 32, i think. So we have a lot of time before this.

Posted

ive liked the NPCs so far <3

also, sayuriko jacked my computer, uninstalled, then reinstalled dragon nest.....she said she didnt get randomly dropped, but had an error message....p sure its the one where you replace your Hshield folder and blah blah blah. folder is replaced, but its 1 AM and i have a test tomorrow, so ill check it this afternoon >.< i replaced the folder the first time.....and then started getting the dc errors. heres hoping that doesnt happen again.

also, probably gonna read that manga too, lol.

Remember what you said if it works.

Posted

also, whats the deal on power as well? i mean, i havent had the time to really go on and bother to even look for it, but from what ive gathered from listening to you guys, its a timed exp boost, right? but, does it drastically reduce your exp after it burns out or something?

Posted

I just want to reiterate that I think all the pretty main characters in this game are dumb for being so pretty, and that I'm only considering picking up this game because it looks like it has attractive gameplay. I also want to point out the only reason I'm not taking the path of a barbarian or a destroyer or a gladiator or a Lunar knight is because that's always what I do, and this time around I'm going to go paladin and Crusader or Guardian. Unless I'm swayed. Playing as the ultimate tank, Guardian, sounds pretty cool, but I don't know if I like the sound of this justice junk his abilities have. Plus, look at the paladin picture.

class14.jpg

index_advclass_paladin.jpg

What a fruitcake, amirite?

Crusader and Guardian look pretty cool, at least there's that. Crusader especially.

Posted

Lol Pheo is always so negative. The story and dialogue in this game is also really good (for an MMO). And all the NPCs seem connected as though it were a real world almost. It's a good read actually, you'll get some laughs outta it if you read the quests.

Posted

Some of the best dialogue ever.

Posted

Why does he look like a fruitcake to you? I don't understand.

Posted

Dem lips

Posted

And the fact that they all look like they're wearing ten pounds of make up and have never been so much as punched in the face

Posted

Well, I mean, it's an anime styled game. What do you expect? lol.

Posted

I expect that once, just once, some one's going to make an anime and not give everyone the exact same body with different hair. That's what I expect from a good game. Or at least, a game that tries to do some content past the same safe subject we've seen a thousand times.

Posted

I also want to point out the only reason I'm not taking the path of a barbarian or a destroyer or a gladiator or a Lunar knight is because that's always what I do, and this time around I'm going to go paladin and Crusader or Guardian.

i want to point out that this is not the first time you have decided that you always role destroyer and chose something else instead