SIGNUPS AWaOR Signups

178 posts in this topic

Posted

Add Sanguine HIbiscus to that list

lol did you change my name in your phone yet

"da puppy is dat, a dizeeze or sum shit?"

Posted

spoiler: wikipedia summary

Countess Elizabeth Báthory de Ecsed (Báthory Erzsébet in Hungarian, Alžbeta Bátoriová in Slovak; 7 August 1560 – 21 August 1614) was a countess from the renowned Báthory family of Hungarian nobility. Although in modern times she has been labelled the most prolific female serial killer in history, her guilt is debated. She is nevertheless remembered as the "Blood Countess" or "Blood Queen".

She and four collaborators were accused of torturing and killing hundreds of girls, with one witness attributing to them over 650 victims, though the number for which they were convicted was 80.[1] Elizabeth herself was neither tried nor convicted. In 1610, however, she was imprisoned in the Csejte Castle, now in Slovakia and known as Čachtice, where she remained bricked in a set of rooms[clarification needed] until her death four years later.

Later writings about the case have led to legendary accounts of the Countess bathing in the blood of virgins in order to retain her youth and subsequently also to comparisons with Vlad III the Impaler of Wallachia, on whom the fictional Count Dracula is partly based, and to modern nicknames of the Blood Countess and Countess Dracula.

If I can't be her can I be Tina (believed to be the reincarnation of Luva, wife of Blacula) This is my second choice if I cannot be bathory

vonetta-mcgee.gif

Blacula-lady.jpg

190821.1020.A.jpg

Posted

they look like the same thing to me, pheo. They both have capes and pointed teeth. What are those, even? Vampires don't have pointed teeth. And they're more... chagrin.

Posted

Geraldine, a character from Christabel, a poem written by Samuel Taylor Coleridge.

Posted

they look like the same thing to me, pheo. They both have capes and pointed teeth. What are those, even? Vampires don't have pointed teeth. And they're more... chagrin.

Yeah I guess you're right. Unrelated, but thanks for supporting all my books and my printer and my laptop while holding perfectly still for months, even years, at a time. I appreciate it.

Posted

Take me off the list, Saha. I don't want to play this game anymore, since everyone has apparently decided I'm going to be the first to be lynched. HOW FUN.

deleted previous post so you won't skip this

Posted

Cas wtf no

I will protect you ughhh

don't be lame :<

I say we kill off the new guy that just made his first post here first

just to prove how hard it is to join the cult

Yo! signing up for Ceberas Victoria. *and all that jazz* :P

lol

Posted

Saha

start this game on the first day so tht ther will actually be day 1 evidence okay

Posted

Oh wait puppy, "New Guy" is an irl friend of mine. Yeah no we're not killing her off she's a total bro. Like for serious TOTAL BRO.

like free pizza and cake at three in the morning for no particular reason other than that you're starving level of bro.

like being woken up at eight in the morning on a holiday you should be spending sleeping to drive your friend and his dog to the vet to get his leg amputated with unquestioning compliance level of bro.

really really high levels of bro is what I'm saying. High enough that she can use comic sans all she wants and I won't do anything about it.

Posted

I'm okay with this

and okay pheo, I guessssssssssss

so we women have to live up to pheo's expectation of wonderful woman friend now

goshhh make things difficult

Posted

pheo, these nuds that you posted are fantastic. very tasteful what you did with the carrot. nah i am trolleing

Pheo's a cool guy.

this reminds me entirely when I tried to convince pheo to play this game of werewolf by posting nudes

looks like I didn't even have taaaa

(also will never happen ever)

hey pheo nude art is p0rn

Posted

No Cascade. ): I'm not going to let dumb things happen OK.

please no werewolf drama even if it is AWaOR werewolf

Posted

No Cascade. ): I'm not going to let dumb things happen OK.

please no werewolf drama even if it is AWaOR werewolf

Posted

i dont know who to pick

Posted

i dont know who to pick

Kanaya Maryam