Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your Funny and Embarrassing Halloween stories.

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Halloween is upon us once again and I was recently chatting with my Mother about the Halloween Party my work is having (I'm dressing up as Sutekh the Destroyer) and she reminded me of something that happened when I was a kid.

When I was 10 I was a big fan of "Captain Planet and the Planeteers". And I wanted to go as my favorite Planeteer Kwame, I Had the outfit and his ring (came with an action figure I bought). But things hit a snag when I asked her to paint my face (Kwame was from Africa and I was a little white boy with very blonde hair), she refused and didn't give an explanation why. I remember being very angry at her for days afterwards. It wasn't until years later that I realised why she wouldn't paint my face.

Posted

i went trick or treating my senior year of high school with my brothers friends younger brother. i was like 4 years his senior, technically too old to trick or treat, and i did it anyway, and got away with it. it helped that i was four inches SHORTER than him.

Posted

My friends and I went trick or treating in one of my friends' building. We did not try to hide the fact we were in highschool. Nobody cared. No one.

(I was a ladybug once in my childhood :D)

((@Chimetals: We snuck Alysia in as an 11y.o. in the Shedd aquarium :/)

Posted

This reminds me of an irl friends encounter with the bumble bee at a halloween party a few years back.

He thought she was hot until she got the costume off and pulled out her other stinger. lol He really did deserve that.

Posted

This reminds me of an irl friends encounter with the bumble bee at a halloween party a few years back.

He thought she was hot until she got the costume off and pulled out her other stinger. lol He really did deserve that.

Oh god I needed to quote this

Posted

2 years ago, I took my niece trick-or-treating. A man gave her candy and said "and here is a little extra for your dad over there." I was 17.

Also, last year I got drunk for the first time and I made a fool of myself after 9 mixed drinks.

Posted

i went trick or treating as jason voorhees one year. I had a cold at the time. while walking between houses, i had a sneezing fit which lasted for about 3 sneezes. normally, the sneezes would have flown away harmlessly, but i was wearing a hockey mask. each sneeze splattered over most of my face as i yelled "OH GOD ITS EVERYWHERE". my dad was laughing too hard to comment.

this happened at least 5 times that night.