Pheonix561's General Art Thread

502 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm glad I was a source of inspiration for you.

`v`

Posted

Is that your way of saying I accidentally made my skin your tone and my hair your something

Posted

no lol

Posted

How in the world were you a source of inspiration for me then

Posted

Saha is your muse, pheo. The source of all your inspiration. It is a very discreet method he is using.

Posted

(;

I am p. sure he's doing it RIGHT NOW

Posted

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION

HOW DO YOU DEFINE YOURSELF AS MY MUSE

Posted

Somehow, this is all part of Saha's plan. You've played right into his muse-trap.

Posted

I am also your Queens of the Stone Age.

(;

Posted

Now I'm lost.

Posted

hey feo

switch to illustratrion. you are too good for viscom <3

Posted

picture the above portrait, with me holding the lightbulb, making that face.

Now picture the lineart below it, with link's out stretched arm, holding the triforce.

That's right.

Thaaaaaaat's right.

Link's making the same face I am, just off the paper.

when that banner goes up, this is all i will be able to think about when i see it. THAT FACEEEEE

picture probably would have been more interesting if I turned off all the lights in the room and only had the light bulb as a light source. It also would have been ten dicks harder to draw like holy shit lets all draw reflective jackets in the dark with an ever trembling light source good idea right have fun seeing what you're drawing on the paper. I need to try that sometime.

if you do this, i want a video of you trying it. like, video the whole thing, then make a highlight reel.

Posted

wait that link variation is what the banner for h.net is going to be

because that would be awesome

Posted

PRETTY MUCH WAY puppyIN BETTER THAN THAT XD LINK WE ALL LOVE TO LOOK AT, HUH Cirt you flatter me

I'm also quickly running out of pictures I've taken from my camera phone, because I REALLY need someone to look at my phone so I can take more pictures.

download165043.png

Here's something from my sketchbook I meant to upload. I drew a naked dude, and decided "You know what? This is LL," right on the back of the front cover. The cool thing about LL is that when I open the sketchbook, the first page falls right onto his plan, all according to kekaku. Look at that stud of an olympian, holding my pages open for me! Running with the pages, like he's carrying the torch! What a guy.

Just got my new viscom assignment. We're supposed to engineer a hoax. We make a poster advertising something so ridiculous yet so believable, then we make prints and post them around campus. Each poster has a domain name on them to visit for more information, and when someone visits the domain name, it just says "You were part of a hoax, thanks to an art student on your campus! Thanks for playing!" And a hit counter on your name goes up. One example was "Learn to gamble like a pro!" For a gambling school in my college's town. That guy got over a thousand hits on his domain name, lol. This project sounds fun.