Werewolf Social | Be sure to announce activity issues here! "V/LA" i.e. vacation or limited activity!

177 posts in this topic

Posted

so difficult to place a vote on a poll

Posted

Again, I think everyone should be required to post at least once every day phase, and it can't be something like "I'm here guys" it has to be something substantial. If they fail to do so, they are automatically penalized in some way. Lose their ability and right to vote for the night/next day.

Posted

Lol I actually agree with that.

Or at least do what this thread title states and tell us about potential inactivity :c

Posted

im not being innactive, i am just posting less then you have come to expect me to. i can't spend all my time on werewolf games all the time.

but yeah we do need more creative ways to make sure people are playing

Posted

You aren't posting anything at all. Just countering people with "I am town" and other such nonsense.

Posted

You know, a lack of an instigator might actually be hurting the activity more than anything else. Without accusations, the few posts we get are just guesswork that gets quickly dismissed.

Posted

Must... find... balance.

Posted

Again, I think everyone should be required to post at least once every day phase, and it can't be something like "I'm here guys" it has to be something substantial. If they fail to do so, they are automatically penalized in some way. Lose their ability and right to vote for the night/next day.

I could've sworn this was already in the ruleset, but I guess I was wrong.

@Everyone: This is the Social thread for Werewolf, yeah, but please don't talk about ongoing games in here, especially when it says right in the rules of said non-existent game not to talk about the game.

Posted

Hey, does anyone think it's possible to bring back player rankings?

Posted

You aren't posting anything at all. Just countering people with "I am town" and other such nonsense.

herpaderp t1gdo you remember when I used this excuse for that game and no one believed me, especially not you?

don't be a hypocrite bro, stick to your tactics

Posted

Hey, does anyone think it's possible to bring back player rankings?

i think by player rankings, GMP was number 1, or something along those lines.

Posted

I haven't gotten around to updating the rankings. I'm very lazy.

Someone else (Saha) is welcome to.

Posted

Well, I would like a full reset of the rankings since we have added so many players since the time they closed. There's been something like five new people joining since then, right?

Then again, I'm kinda worried that we aren't gonna be playing much werewolf after this with all the apathy toward the game around here. :(

Posted

herpaderp t1gdo you remember when I used this excuse for that game and no one believed me, especially not you?

don't be a hypocrite bro, stick to your tactics

i could go into all this but i might as well wait for the day to start

Posted

Well, I would like a full reset of the rankings since we have added so many players since the time they closed. There's been something like five new people joining since then, right?

Then again, I'm kinda worried that we aren't gonna be playing much werewolf after this with all the apathy toward the game around here. :(

Uhh I think there are good amount of active people. Saha's game just looks like that because it has a ton of people in it, The more the people there are in a game, the greater the chance that someone loses interest. Also if there are a lot of people, then the game takes longer for actions to get sent in, it takes longer for the gm to process the actions, and it all around feels more sluggish.

-Things will pick up sooner or later. Trust me.

-Seems like 16-19 people is about a good number.