Werewolf Social | Be sure to announce activity issues here! "V/LA" i.e. vacation or limited activity!

177 posts in this topic

Posted

Uhh I think there are good amount of active people. Saha's game just looks like that because it has a ton of people in it, The more the people there are in a game, the greater the chance that someone loses interest. Also if there are a lot of people, then the game takes longer for actions to get sent in, it takes longer for the gm to process the actions, and it all around feels more sluggish.

-Things will pick up sooner or later. Trust me.

-Seems like 16-19 people is about a good number.

yeah this is basically it. i just didnt't feel like trying to sway people's opinions on me outside of the actual game, which is still in night phase why is it still in night phase

Posted

Well, I would like a full reset of the rankings since we have added so many players since the time they closed. There's been something like five new people joining since then, right?

Then again, I'm kinda worried that we aren't gonna be playing much werewolf after this with all the apathy toward the game around here. :(

The way the rankings currently work, players who haven't played in the last 10 games fall off the list entirely. So there's no need to do a ton of housekeeping, it works itself out by keeping current.

Saha, the forum used to have an option to display more than 10 posts per page -- does this not exist anymore? Also we need more than 5 quotes per post.

Posted

theres a limit to quotes in a post?! thats news to me 0_0

though i think my largest number of quotes in a post is typically the same post over and over again, edited into sections, so it might be a number of posts quotable vs quotes in a post....?

Posted

you know what i dont see

the next day phase

Posted

It was clearly explained in the status updates why day phase wasn't posted today gosh :< BE PATIENT LOSER

Posted

YOU WHORE

Posted

WHICH HOOKER AM I GONNA HAVE TO BEAT UP TO GET THIS GOING?

Posted

I have midterms for the next two weeks, so I probably won't be here at all/very little

doesnt matter because I didn't get to send in my night action anyway because I didn't get to see the night action tally ugh

Posted

all of these people are clearly wolves guys. the test RUSE was a DISTACTION

Posted

whu-whuh....? :paperbag:

Posted

you know what i dont see

the next werewolf day

Posted

Holy shit be patient. It's a larger game so, you know. Also read status updates >>

Posted

I feel like doing new rankings for all the games we've finished so far this year. In fact I feel like doing an entire reset/update of all those threads (ranking, archive etc) but idk on everyone's opinion on the matter.

I'm not sure yet but I'm thinking of doing a "Hall of Fame" thread for current games/players, would be p. similar to the current thread, might add shiny icons and stuff for like, the top three players? And maybe have a poll where people can vote on which game they thought was best at the end of the year? Or who they think was the best GM, stuff like this. And leave the current Rankings Thread as our pre-2011 Werewolf memorial? lol. And the Archive Thread would have the latest games added to it obviously. Actually a list of all the games might be better in their respective rank thread? idk these are my jumbly thoughts so far.

Someone's gotta do it ya? I don't mind, I like organising things anyways. But yeah what do you guys think?

Posted

No, if we do rankings again, we start from scratch. I think a lot of the games were not good enough quality to be ranked. We might be able to include AWaOR Werewolf as the first game, or even mine, but I think both of these games are going to be last unranked games.

Basically, I want to restart rankings after my game and come up with a method to create more balanced games before we seriously start doing this.

Posted

Yes! This is the beta testing of Hnet werewolf! We shall release into the full version very SHORTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!