Werewolf Social | Be sure to announce activity issues here! "V/LA" i.e. vacation or limited activity!

177 posts in this topic

Posted

Bring the social stuff in here.

People talkin' 'bout furries up in hurr dawg

Furry Mafia General representin'

I would totally play Sanrio Werewolf.

Posted

Thank you for this thread. It was very much needed.

Hoooo maaaaan this next game guys. This Sahaqiel one. It's gonna suck. Ho man guys.

Posted

what kind of theme is all wizards and one robot anyway?

a stupid one

Posted

"Gosh, guys, why do we have all these games based on series where the wolves are always the archetypal villains, making it so if we know even what their name is we have a sure lynch?"

"What's that? Everyone is a wizard, and there's probably a robot? Man, that's way too specifically vague, it's like we actually have to try to find out who is the wolf or something."

Posted

i was thinking of using that as reasoning for why your game will suck, but i decided it was too obivious

Posted

well, in Hnet Clue Werewolf game the wolves are going to be picked randomly, just sayingggg. (Don't think I hate you if your character is made a wolf lol, I don't really hate anyone! But Saha will be made a wolf for sure obv hurrrrrrrrrrrrrfff)

Posted

I think I might do another werewolf sometime. But that might be a horrible idea so lol.

Posted

I wanna do one one day.

Posted

As long as you're not a dick in this game, again, T1G, maybe stuff won't go as wrong.

Posted

As long as you're not a dick in this game, again, T1G, maybe stuff won't go as wrong.

I hope this doesn't turn out to be one of those lasting impressions

Posted

He can fix it.

More people should play like me, gosh.

change your strategy every time you play

Posted

I would totally play Sanrio Werewolf.

teeheehee

I was half kidding jsyk

Posted

He can fix it.

More people should play like me, gosh.

change your strategy every time you play

Sometime in a future game I think that I'll start modeling my day posts off someone off these forums at random. If anyone guesses who I'm imitating, I'll switch my style to somebody else at random. The goal will be to get me to imitate a player who actually helps the town.

Posted

"Gosh, guys, why do we have all these games based on series where the wolves are always the archetypal villains, making it so if we know even what their name is we have a sure lynch?"

Or the mod could go against that predictability by casting the heroes as wolves, or even doing something off-the-wall like making sure their wolf team has proper safeclaims so that they aren't done in by a simple character claim.

Originality is fantastic, but you don't need to trash theme games and the people running them.

Posted

I know, I often brought up your game as an example, because you did have one or two(?) that had hero wolves and vise versa.

In my horribly failed Luigi's Mansion werewolf, I cast Boo as town and had the werewolves be disguised as town, so it was all good, I think. I was always kind of wtf over how the villains in game would be cast as villains in werewolf. It is a bit skewed out of wolf favor.