Werewolf Social | Be sure to announce activity issues here! "V/LA" i.e. vacation or limited activity!

177 posts in this topic

Posted

5!

Posted

Posted

:/

Forget it.

I already did it another way.

Thanks though.

Posted

Posted

lol ok

If you guys give me nine more numbers, I'll go back and do it the way I was planning to.

Posted

Yes I do, but I needed fifteen of them. It doesn't matter if the same number is used more than once.

I probably should of mentioned that to begin with. Oh well.

Posted

Posted

5? *is confused* *A*

anyway i'll be working 4-8 tonight so i'll be on after work. sorry guys

Posted

so...... YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO PUPPYING MAD MAAAAAAN~! i've posted before that i have limited internet access and i've been keeping up with the thread and you guys go AND KILL ME OFF????? WHAT THE PUPPY MAN!!!! DX

Posted

Thinking a cool werewolf game would be where people don't have specific roles, but instead everybody can do whatever they want. Regular townies with strengths and weaknesses for their abilities. Some are talented seers, protectors, killers, thieves, etc. But anybody can use any of the game's abilities. It's up to them which they used, based on their character's strengths and weaknesses.

Could probably fall flat though, since it means that no townies can be singled out as having certain abilities. Just throwing the idea out there though for anybody who thinks they might be able to use it effectively.

Posted

As for killing, depending on how good your target's defence is they might be able to wound you so much that you can't make your vote or next night action. And maybe even kill you in self defence. All depending on the difference between your attack and their defence.

And other ideas that will never make it into a game.

Posted

Thinking a cool werewolf game would be where people don't have specific roles, but instead everybody can do whatever they want. Regular townies with strengths and weaknesses for their abilities. Some are talented seers, protectors, killers, thieves, etc. But anybody can use any of the game's abilities. It's up to them which they used, based on their character's strengths and weaknesses.

Could probably fall flat though, since it means that no townies can be singled out as having certain abilities. Just throwing the idea out there though for anybody who thinks they might be able to use it effectively.

My game will do something similar to this, so we will see :)