Werewolf Social | Be sure to announce activity issues here! "V/LA" i.e. vacation or limited activity!

177 posts in this topic

Posted

"Gosh, guys, why do we have all these games based on series where the wolves are always the archetypal villains, making it so if we know even what their name is we have a sure lynch?"

"What's that? Everyone is a wizard, and there's probably a robot? Man, that's way too specifically vague, it's like we actually have to try to find out who is the wolf or something."

secretly, its all robots and one wizard.

well, in Hnet Clue Werewolf game the wolves are going to be picked randomly, just sayingggg. (Don't think I hate you if your character is made a wolf lol, I don't really hate anyone! But Saha will be made a wolf for sure obv hurrrrrrrrrrrrrfff)

i like the idea of random wolves....or heroes are wolves, for twisted, twisted reasons....nothing as clear-cut as "heroes are wolves, villans are town" (although it can get really vague and fun with some characters) but more like....i dunno. make you question your friends, make you question the characters themselves? ugyahhhh, its 1 AM and i havent gotten a full nights sleep all week, so pardon any derp :<

Posted

I like the idea of picking up this die and just rolling.

Posted

secretly, its all robots and one wizard.

***SPOILERS***

Posted

make you question your friends, make you question the characters themselves?

THIS if Nonary ever gets done again.

Posted

So what do you think of the poll I set up? Like it? Dislike it?

Also, I will be improving the character portraits and stuff while I'm doing this. Sorry for the late roles.

Posted

it is dumb and i have to vote for 2 people

Posted

too bad

Posted

"what does everyone think of my poll thread

Sahaqiel"

"I don't like it"

"WELL puppy YOU TOO THEN

Sahaqiel"

Also my game was against the whole role predictability thing kind of. You could make a guess at what the wolves' identities were though. I mean if you just looked up some of the wolf roles (excluding LL) you'd see they are members of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All. But nope, nobody bothered to look for clues. So yeah, you guys are losers.

Posted

dude....i'm lost on how to play this.... do we just vote with out any knowledge at all? and where is he posting our character bios? Oo"""" I'M SO CONFUUUUUUUUSED! TAT

Posted

Oh man. This whole skip the day thing is disorienting me but whatever. I'm excited about this.

Posted

Nooo night start phase is so much better. You will see. There will be more evidence for the following day, thus there's no awkward first day lynch that we all whine about.

Posted

Who is CaptinBenny? Is she even playing??

Wait so we vote in the poll and then also announce our votes here?

Posted

yeah i chose 13. =.="""

Posted

THIS if Nonary ever gets done again.

theres another 999 game. it hasnt come out in japan yet but MY GAWD the VISUALSSSSSSS

im as revved for this as devil survivor 2. its a good year for me <3

saha, HOW MANY FREAKING THREADS ARE YOU GONNA MAKE FOR ONE GAME?!

seriously, dude, i need like a list or something....."vote here" "talk here" "actually play the game here" otherwise people will be like "chimetals is an inactive wolf" when in reality i cant find the stupid thread :<

Posted

theres another 999 game. it hasnt come out in japan yet but MY GAWD the VISUALSSSSSSS

Fffffubragalablah, why I am just hearing about this now? Now I'm going to have to spend the rest of my weekend watching the trailer over and over again.