Skyler's Art Fart

334 posts in this topic

Posted

Drew this to pass time and procrastinate on finishing another piece

tumblr_n4npq1nNCF1qft31ko1_1280.gif

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

Oh cool. By any chance do you like Scarlet Witch's Evolution design?

Posted

You mean from x-men evolution? I don't really like that show and I think Wanda looks REDICULOUS in that show. She's all goth and stuff.

Posted

They sorta tried to ground a few things. I only brought it up because I thought her new design in the avengers sort of looked like it.

Posted

You mean in the MCU? yeah it does resemble Evolution a bit. But minus the goth.

Posted

I feel like my skills have improved a lot recently, but my inspiration is kinda poop atm. really frustrating. Here is a pic i started last thursday that i just cant bring myself to finish. Hopefully i will though. I dont know whats holding me back.

WarioWIP7_zpsb865812e.png

It's Wario Land 4 fan art, incase you were wondering.

Knuckle likes this

Posted

So i had this idea that i kinda stole from LL, but to be fair it wasn't his original idea to begin with. I'm gonna try to make some cute little stickers and sell them in sets on Etsy. I'll start off with a few Marvel Sets. Thinking original Young Avengers, the Marvel Now! line up of Young Avengers, the All-New X-men, The orignal MCU Avengers and the Captain America 2 Line-Up. For starters, at least. If they are successful, I'll make more Marvel stickers, but also other series, such as Pokemon, general Nintendo, Adventure Time (and other CN shows) etc. Im not against DC stickers, if people ask for them, but im not very versed in DC so i'd be afraid to puppy it up, you know? Getting ahead of my self haha. Here is a Prototype of Wiccan (Marvel Now! Young Avengers) Of course, the actual sticker will be much smaller. like small enough to put several on your 3DS, Phone, etc.

Wiccan_zps42beac7a.png

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I'd definitely buy something like that! It looks really nice.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Wow! thanks! I really appreciate the positive feed back!

Yeah im gonna work on a few more YA characters now. Or maybe just one more tonight. I've been sitting at my desk for a long time now. :<

Posted

enough for tonight, got a headache. Wiccan and Hawkeye. I imagine they are cute shopping buddies.

Chibis_zpsba2fb727.png

Knuckle likes this

Posted

Doodled some ideas for a possible rpg maker game.

Ninden_zps9741518c.png

SilverAlchemic and Teto like this

Posted

Mind explaining some of the stuff that's going on here? You've got some really interesting worldbuiding started, and I'd love to know more about these guys.

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Something about Ninden or w/e. I made that word up on a whim just now. It doesnt mean anything as far as I know. 

The 2 "Gaw" characters may be related some how. 

I unno. I wanna make an RPG Maker Game just cause im mildly inspired and also so at least i can say ive made something in my life. If i do, it'd feature (or be about) genderless creatures like these. It'd also feature psychological themes instead of traditional fantasy RPG themes. Like you wouldnt get poisoned but you might get depressed? I kinda just want an excuse to make a really weird world that doesnt make sense. And then people might look for meaning in it, and they might find it. But i would ultimately make it nonsensical and for my own enjoyment. I want LL to help me with it, since we have like, a creative rivalry of sorts (that hes totally winning). Basically i respect him a lot from a creative stand point. But he doesn't wanna be bothered with it so i might find someone else to work with. My best ideas come from working with others.

Oh and also these characters are supposed to be realy really colorful but im too tired for that. work makes me tired.  

thanks for asking

Posted

That sounds really interesting. Like I don't want to be like, "I volunteer myself!" but if you want someone to bounce ideas off of i've played a lot of rpgs and run a few. I like to write too, though I'd say near everyone on this site does...

You have me on skype right?

Posted

We have a rivalry? I don't do anything lol

I wanna help but I can't at this point in life

PrimaGaga likes this