Skyler's Art Fart

334 posts in this topic

Posted

not sure if i wanna finish this. Im going to bed now but wut do you guys think?tumblr_muusvbPFwd1qft31ko1_1280.png

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

in what direction were you going with it?

Posted

I'm not sure. I just started drawing it and it was coming out really nice, but I didn't have too much of an "end image" in mind, if that makes sense. So I dunno wut to do with it, but it feels like a waste to not attempt to finish it, you know?

Posted

So far it looks really great! I'd like to see the finished product, whatever that may be, but you should do whatever you end up wanting to do with it. :>

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Another character for my Table Top RPG. Totally gonna redesign that girl too. It will no longer be set in the world of One Piece, but it's still OP inspired. Might add some other anime inspiration to it too. Anyways, here is the picture.

tumblr_mvrr3o8fn81qft31ko1_500.jpg

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

A concept doodle for a project that I might start.

tumblr_mw1detFBPM1qft31ko1_1280.png

It'd be a web "comic" inspired by Hnet. Prince Pheo must quest to earn his privilege to the throne of Hnetonia. I dont really wanna give too much of the story away, but I'll probs post more "concept doodles" as I make them.

Fun fact, the "Spirited Away" soundtrack is great for drawing. It's just a fantastic soundtrack in general. Though I'm sure you already knew that. "Always With Me" by Yumi Kimura, the last song on the album, is playing as I type this. <3 <3 <3

Posted

Nicked.

Ghibli music

And Ghibli music is all-round really good. I like the Ghibli Jazz albums released by some peeps calling themselves All That Jazz.
Here's the jazzy cover of that credits music. Not quite so good as the original, but nice to heard different interpretations: 

Besides the two All That Jazz albums, I have two more jazz-related Ghibli albums, but they're more Nujabes-style things.

+

Posted

I remember once upon a time when I was working on an hnet something I also drew Teto as a robed warlock dog thing. Except, teto was yoda size, and just floated around. I think its cool that we both came up with the same thing for Teto. Teto clearly exudes a "warlock shibeman" aura to the rest of us. That's cool and weird.

SilverAlchemic, Teto and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

i think ur both just dumb and think teto is a wizard for no reason go away :sadlink:

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Yeah I unno. The  more I work on this the more difficult it becomes. I mean, writing as Pheo in an accurate sense and trying to give people accurate roles. I think I may continue the project but without any ties to Hnet. Like, all fictional characters. Except Teto, Most deff gonna keep Teto. 

Also i'm excited to listen to that second video that Teto posted.

i think ur both just dumb and think teto is a wizard for no reason go away :sadlink:

Knux was gonna be featured in the story as a Wizard trying to steal the throne. 

Also, Teto isnt a Wizard in this picture. He's a God.

pheonix561 and Teto like this

Posted

no write it as a hnet story i need more of those

do you remember how awesome those LL comics were you can do that but better :o

Posted

Lord of bones and all unholy chewables.

pheonix561 and PrimaGaga like this

Posted

Hnet or not, that sounds like a really cool idea. I think you should continue it somehow, and maybe just add nods to the site every once in a while? idk. It looks pretty great though. I really like your style. :>

PrimaGaga likes this