Skyler's Art Fart

334 posts in this topic

Posted

YESH! *fist pump*

But yeah this Critter has such a simple design im sure you can all guess wut it is.

Posted

Oh man, you got it!

EDIT- Hey guys if I get 4 more followers then I’ll post the actual image earlier than planned. I'm gonna try to post a critter at least every other day (but gonna strive for everyday)

Also thinking of doing a "Mystery Monday" where i post a silhouette (like above) on Mondays and reveal the images on Fridays.

Posted

Just thought of a name for your scythe bug, Phanta:

Scyther

Posted

In addition to my Battle Critters Project with my friend, i have this idea for a small game call "The Forest of Hnet".

It's about a boy who finds himself in a forest where he meets various members of the Hnet community. The each ask him to complete some kind of task (for example, Cascade might ask him to find and bring her a bun bun). Other than the small quests, the game have no real objective. Just a little practice thing, really. But yeah i've been practicing pixel art tonight. Mother 3 is a big inspiration to my "style."

currently working on Cascade cascadepixels_zpsd2e82c9c.png

Cascade and SilverAlchemic like this

Posted

working on graphics atm, super WIP

HnetForest1_zps2adaf88a.png

Cascade likes this

Posted

Eager to see the finished work! Are you using a game maker or something?

Posted

I like how my sprite has me wearing my infamous purple skinny jeans. Super cute. :> I'm also looking forward to seeing more of this project!

Posted

Im using RPG Maker XP (RMXP). Been working on the grass tiles a lot. I'm not very good with colors. Next I'm gonna try a small house. then move on to Teto or more trees.

HnetForest2_zpsa9207c03.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

jux showing off some shrubs yall

HnetForest3_zpsdc0bb6e2.png

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

KEEP IT UP GO GO GO

Posted

Okay so i thought it over while talking to LL. There are 20+ of you guys that i'd like to include in this, but i simply cant. Especially since I wanted this to be a small project. I'm sorry but the game is now called "Forest Quest" and may feature a few of you in likeness* but cameos are as far as it's going,

*how i imagine your forum persona would be in person.