Night 6

Day 6

Night 7

Day 7

Night 8

Day 8

Night 9

Rules:

1. Most players belong to one of two groups: the Town and the Werewolves. Any player who is Town wins if all Werewolves are killed. Any player who is a Werewolf wins as soon as the Werewolves outnumber the Town (equal numbers go to the Werewolves). There may also be Independent players who have their own unique win conditions - these vary between roles.

Note: if Town wins at the end of a game, and you started the game as Town but died or were lynched along the way, you still get a win in the rankings. This is the same if you're a Werewolf as well. Play for your team, not for yourself!

2. Each player has a name (which identifies their character), and a set of abilities. These abilities are unique to the player, and secret to everyone else, unless the player chooses to reveal them. Note that a player's name can be used to try and infer their abilities and/or alignment, but there are no guarantees.

3. Gameplay cycles between a Day phase and a Night phase. Day phase lasts 48 hours of real time, but may be ended early if the town decides on someone to lynch. Night phase lasts 36 hours, but may be ended early if all players complete their night actions.

4. During Day phase, the players may vote on who among them they should lynch. If any player receives a simple majority of the player's votes, that player is immediately lynched, and Day phase ends. A player's identity and alignment are revealed when they are lynched. Note that no votes are official until 6 hours of the day have passed: this is to encourage conversation between players. Votes should be in bold and red, to make them easier to see. If the day ends, each vote will become a percentile chance to be lynched.

5. During Night phase, no player may post (with the exception of such pleasantries as "Good night"). If you decide to have conversation in Werewolf Social, do not exchange any information about the current werewolf game, or your ability may be modblocked. Players with nighttime abilities should PM The GM to let him or her know what they are doing, even if it is to do nothing. Also, every night, the Werewolves may choose 1 player to kill. All deaths, and any other noticeable happenings will be reported to the town at the end of Night phases.

6. Players MAY NOT discuss the game outside of the game thread, unless their abilities state otherwise. Werewolves may converse between themselves via PM, unless otherwise stated. Dead players MAY NOT post in this thread, aside from a "Bah" post when they die. All players may post in the thread at night, but conversation must be strictly off-topic.

7. Items may be given out during the game. A player may give their item to someone at night and use their nightly ability in the same night, but if the item has an ability attached to it, you may not use the item and your ability on the same night.

8. You may not directly quote any PM I send you concerning this game. You may, however, paraphrase. You also may not edit your posts: just double post if you absolutely must. If you quote a PM, you will be modkilled.

9. If you need to contact the GM to ask for a vote tally, or to ask that an inactive player be prodded or replaced, or to ask for a deadline extension, put these requests in blue, bold text.

10. You are encouraged to lie or give information to other people in the game. Don't be afraid to be deceitful. Any sort of information that can progress the game can help you.

New Rules:

• It is especially important that you do not talk outside the thread in this specific game. Please be a good sport and use the honor code
  • Votes are now official after only 6 hours, days last 48 hours, and nights last 36 hours
  • There is a voting thread that keeps more accessible voting tally. You must still announce your vote in this thread, or the votes do not count. Please remember to delete your votes at the end of the day phase. Votes will still be announced periodically by the GM
  • Most of you have a magic meter that fills over time that grants an ability. If you choose to use your primary ability, it does not affect the amount of time it takes for your meter to reach "magical capacity"
  • Your character portraits are public, but no other information is
  • If you want me to notify you through social networking, or your phone, you may give me any necessary information. If you do not want me notifying you about significant events, please say so
  • If you claim an alignment for the first two days, or break any other rules, your magic meter wait extends by one day

Notable Rules:

• All deaths may not be final, so do not share information, even if you have long been dead! Especially the wolves!
  • We will be using the "brawl" mechanic, in which if the day ends before a lynch can be reached, all votes will become a percentile chance of a random lynch! There is also the possibility of no lynch if someone has not voted
  • Due to the relatively small amount of day phase time, you cannot vote to end the day

Fq6vr.png

Living Players:

1) brodongo

2) That1guy Killed Night 6

3) pheonix561

4) Cirt Killed Night 4

5) Fierce Muffin

6) Sayuri Lynched Day 7

7) Ammonsa

8) Rika Code

9) darkLinkofHryule88

10) Sideli

11) Ganondorf333

12) Linox Killed Night 2

13) Aethix

14) CaptinBenny

15) Nabeshin Lynched Day 6

16) DarkHorse777

17) Chimetals

18) your Cirtster neighbor Killed Night 5

19) Grandmaster Phoenix Lynched Day 1

20) Knuckle Killed Night 2, Revived Night 4

21) Kafflox

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5, Revived Night 8

Posted

Welcome to All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf.

You all briefly met each other in passing while reserving spaces to live in the hamlet of Wisarzden. You were all neighbors at one point, but never bothered to talk to each other until now. The International Wizarding Organization recently has deemed the very knowledge of death magics highly illegal, and has implemented a Wizardlock on the practice, killing a very large amount of people over the night. In the ensuing chaos and paranoia, you turned on your neighbors and did what you could in order to learn more about them, or inconvenience them, without really knowing who they are or what they do. In fact, it was almost hard to find their addresses, because the list of citizens was not on the town's message board.

While waiting for the fires to stop illuminating the night so much so you could sneak around, all the murderous guards stopped as they were ordered to stop killing the townsfolk. It turns out the organization did not want to ransack each and every home, they wanted to solve the process in a democratic way. All the guards threw down their weapons and, grumbling, left for home on horseback. Only the Executioner remained, with a bare torso and a black mask, brandishing an extremely large, double-sided golden battle axe: the Axe of Killing.

One of the hiding spectators scrambled out of a bush as the Executioner's gaze sent out a ghastly aura onto the rest of the onlookers. As the doomed man fled, the Executioner whipped his head around, raised his axe above his head, and threw precisely five strawberry-print throwing knives into the escapee's back.

He folded his arms as it was made clear that his justice was absolute. All people specializing in death magic would be found and brought to his punishment.

Wolves were not allowed to kill last night. All players survived.

12 votes to lynch.

Day phase has started, and lasts until 9/28/2011, 00:00 UTC-6:00.

Posted

So, how was everyone's night?

Nothing happened to me.

Posted

Alright let's get this started.

Did nothing happen during the night?

Posted

mine was relatively dull with inactivity.

Posted

Wait. So, DID anyone get anything useful out of last night? I mean, there wasn't a kill so anyone know anything?

Posted

nothing happened to me

also benny, nice sig :D

Posted

i honestly don't have any info to provide you guys with sorry

Posted

i got nothing. and if anyone did anything to me, i dont know about it :<

Posted

We need a scribe. T1g, I think I shall appoint you scribe for now.

Posted

so basically, we have a fat lot of nothing so far. or people arent talking about it.

We need a scribe. T1g, I think I shall appoint you scribe for now.

just take notes. its not all that hard. and it REALLY saves rereading.

Posted

Actually I may know something, but it is too dangerous and early to reveal it

Posted

i wouldnt put it past saha to be trollin her in some way.....like crazy town or something.

Posted

what guys really

i dont really feel like taking charge of anything again lol.

besides we need to just wait a bit. there are like 20+ players in this game. there is a probably something that happened last night

also captain benny that is such a dangerously appropriate sig

tumblr_lr288wxwn21qi55tno4_500.png

Posted

No info on my end.