GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

yeah if nothing comes up then a gmp lynch is probably the right way to go.

Posted

Thinking it could be a ruse to get GMP lynched though. Kind of silly to start it before he's even said anything though, since he could come forward with evidence against it. But it probably isn't a ruse.

Yeah, just throwing that out there.

But I agree, GMP lynch if nothing else comes up.

Posted

I would like to know if anyone did an action last night. I'm not concerned about what exactly it is yet, but I might have a lead.

Posted

I tried to do an action last night. Not sure what happened in my PM, but I' pretty sure it didn't work.

Posted

i tried my action out (its harmless) but i /think/ i got redirected....or saha is seriously screwing with me (im doubting everything about everything in my role, honestly...including my target). it said my final target was cascade, though i originally targeted nabe for the lolz. did /anything/ happen to either of you?

Posted

i tried my action out (its harmless) but i /think/ i got redirected....or saha is seriously screwing with me (im doubting everything about everything in my role, honestly...including my target). it said my final target was cascade, though i originally targeted nabe for the lolz. did /anything/ happen to either of you?

Lol that was me, Chimetals. I redirected you into Cascade, Saha is not being a dick. What was your ability, then, if it was so harmless?

(didn't mean to type sayuri my bad lol sorry I'm doing four things at once)

Posted

Yeah, I have no idea what we do now. Except the GMP lynch. That sounds good to me.

Posted

My action was apparently successful.

Posted

I get the feeling he wanted to start on night one for the sake of starting on night one, and forbade the wolves from making a kill. And not everyone has spoken yet, so even if that's not the case, we should hold off on lynching GMP.

Posted

Here's a thing: There are 18 pictures/avatars, but 23 roles. There are 5 roles with no corresponding avatar, so I think we could try to find out what sets them apart. This can be a long-term thing, but it may be significant.

Posted

They're simply like that because I haven't done 5/23 of the role pictures.

:x But you could definitely try to analyze them.

Grandmaster Phoenix[1]:

Aethix

12 votes to lynch.

Posted

well my action was successful but really it didn't accomplish anything significant. :<

Posted

SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE'S A JERK

but fine, we will analyze them later eventually when there's a point. For now, one seems to be a slot machine, so yeah. I think we know what slot machines mean. We all know what they mean. Slot machines. It is clear what a slot machine would mean, and so we all know what this slot machine means.

Posted

Where are these pictures if you don't mind me asking?

oh derp i'm dumb

also Ganny that is like a slot machine card hybrid

my picture is up there but it would be very difficult to discern what my role is from it, just saying

Posted

I will be updating most of the character portraits and making the ones I missed as soon as possible.

Like I said, it's off to a kind of sloppy start, so I apologize for that. At the very least, I am trying to be as punctual as possible.

Grandmaster Phoenix[1]:

Aethix