GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

I FEEL CHEATED

and @Cirt,

Oh, I just saw it as a slot machine, but it's a slot machine on a playing card

Mine is too, and it would be pretty hard to ascertain my role from it, but I'm noting these things for the future, which makes them long-term things. Rather than try to construct roles exclusively from the pictures, we should find inclusively what clues we get correspond to what picture. If this becomes significant in any way eventually.

Posted

Y'know, my bias against GMP may just be stronger than my bias against t1g (who looks like he isn't enjoying math class one bit. I don't blame him). GMP

Posted

This game is scary. So puppying scary. But yeah, I guess I don't have a lot of info yet so I'll vote GMP

Posted

Urgh, I just lost my post. Something about the way posting works now doesn't agree with the way I format my posts, or my internet browser or something. Anyway.

@Chimetals: I don't want to claim pics, since it seems like the pictures relate to roles in a strong way. But, I suggest the possibility that everyone claim whether or not their picture is within the current 18 visible pictures. I'll personally volunteer that my picture is within that 18.

Now, I'm not going to detail the implications of this plan. But I think our experience in Nonary gives us a good perspective, and I wonder if you think this plan is a good idea. If you don't think it's a good idea, I'd like you to tell me if you think there are reasons why it isn't a good idea, or to instead tell me that you don't think there's a perceivable benefit for town, or if it's both of those. If instead you agree that it's a good idea, I'd like to go through with it. But I don't want to explicitly hear the reasons it's a good or bad plan. You understand?

Now, regardless of whether or not you think it's a good idea, I would like you to tell me whether or not your picture is within that current 18.

@Town: I trust Saha to have told us if the previous Night phase was a mod-mandated non-killing phase for the wolves, since divulging that information is not only common practice for Night 0 situations, but common sense. Otherwise, suspicions arise through town's perception of the nightkill and whether it was blocked or simply didn't happen, and town may mislynch once or even twice as a result. Now, if that is the case and we're being led on, we can expect this to be accounted for in the scum roles, in that there are either less than there should be, or their abilities are less powerful than they might've been otherwise.

In summary, I think this has grave implications for GMP. We should assume our mod knows how to run a game.

@Knuckle: Do you agree with my above assessment? Thoughts?

@GMP: From my perspective, it looks like you could be the smoking gun. Do you understand why I think so?

Posted

We don't tend to have night 0, lol; this is the first one on this forum, and I don't really see how it's common sense to tell everyone when day one tends to be worse in the case of not knowing anything and mislynching people based on no visible reason (which you advocate), so here you go.

Wolves were not allowed to kill last night.

Posted

My picture's in the 18 in the OP, Nabe

Also since wolves didn't get a kill last night, I guess there goes the GMP theory since it relied on GMP having been the chosen wolf, but got blocked by Knuckle.

Knuckle claims to have blocked GMP

Cirt claims to have redirected Chimetals into Casacade

Chimetals claims to have a harmless ability

Cascade hasn't made any claims at all so far (except that muffin was asleep), which could mean that Chimetals' ability is something you don't detect (or she's lying about her ability, but that would be dumb) (or they could be in wolf cahoots and are keeping it quiet, which is possible too)

Posted

It would be good if GMP, y'know, kind of said stuff of relevance. :/

Posted

GMP, Kaffles and Fierce Muffin are the only people who haven't said anything yet.

So yeah if it boils down to an inactivity lynch I guess we should probably go for GMP, since Kaffles and Fierce Muffin are easy enough to contact.

But yeah, wait for him to say something, in case he has some evidence proving his innocence.

Posted

BALLZ 2 DA WALL

Like I said, we need to wait and see what everyone has to say. I'm all for lynching GMP but let's give him a chance to speak.

Posted

The character portraits are on page one now.

I didn't want to mention them until I had them all finished. :x

In my defense, I'm being really ambitious and experimental (from the viewpoint of someone not in a mafia forum) so I've been trying to get a lot done in not very much time.

Posted

Look at the OP. There's all the pictures. Total number of roles has been mentioned many a time by Saha

Anywayyyy lol teto, look at you go with your fancy notes. high five bro o/

And since the wolves could not kill last night, that means GMP could very well be innocent

Posted

\o ciiirt

Posted

yes

Though I think I'll probably change it to one day.

I am definitely changing things as I go. I apologize.

Posted

I see Muffin sleeping. Why so sleepy muffin?

I don't know what this means, I just wanted to let everyone that.

-Mufn

Posted

I hate you for wrong reasons muffin.

Hate you so bad.