GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Nabe has a point with his supsicion of Chase actually, last night I saw Chase with a gun so... care to explain?

If you're town, then in the future you should continue to monitor a player's actions when you suspect them, even when it's on role action so as not to play your hand too early. Our mod has called this game "werewolf" so I assume the scumteam are wolves (or evil wizards) and wouldn't have any sort of gun, probably.

Voting for GMP is a dumb idea, glad we all see that, off to dinner land.

Why did you say this?

How funny would it be if he were a joker and his whole goal was to just die.

I think that's a joker, anyway. Nabe will correct me if I'm wrong.

-Mufn

A jester.

Muff, why did you retract just now?

I have my eye on:

Ganny

brodongo

LL

Quit voting for GMP -- this lynch has no reasoning, aside from potentially his activity, and the hilarity of lynching GMP.

@Chimetals, please do respond to me (P56).

@Mod, is your recent votecount (151) correct?

Posted

So to clarify for everyone, it seems that:

1) one player's vote didn't count at all, and

2) Muff's vote wasn't even acknowledged.

Intriguing.

If the robot is town, they should claim, i.e. "I'm the robot". Thanks in advance, since this will clear up ambiguities -- we can assume the robot to be anti-town if we get no claim.

Linkprow, post more.

Posted

OK yes I suck.

Also, Muffin retracted.

Posted

Muffin retracted; his vote still counts.

Posted

@Chimetals, please do respond to me (P56).

i came late, so all the pictures were up at the time (well, i didnt count, so idk) but yeah, mines up there. i just figured it was moot after sahas "everyones there now herpaderp, its a messy start etc etc"

If the robot is town, they should claim, i.e. "I'm the robot". Thanks in advance, since this will clear up ambiguities -- we can assume the robot to be anti-town if we get no claim.

double-checked the first post, and im p sure saying "btw, im made of metal" isnt "claiming an alignment" so yeah, im the robot.

beep boop.

Posted

I think that the purpose of skipping day one was kind of lost.

not really, we lerned some inportant intel as far as some of the abilities and that some people have items that they can/can't chose to use. now i do agree that this would have been a more sucessful day phase had EVERYONE posted but i guess that's just how the cookie crumbles some times. :P

Posted

what in the puppy, I just got "knocked over" by someone and now I can't vote today. Teto, is your delayed action hitting me?

And I guess this means that actions can carry on into the day?

oh HELL. i was thinking that CBs action would act like "dave" in my game (actions delayed 24 game hours--things sent on night 1 hit on night 2) but HELL.

either someone has a day action, or this is the real effect of CBs ability.

i might have missed something/forgot something, but how did you know it was tetos ability?

aw, cas, its not my fault my heart is cold and metallic :< i just hope like hell i didnt just paint a target on my back for an indie.

Posted

Nabe, I'll be willing to answer any questions you have (within reason, of course) when the time comes around

Also,

Also GMP I'll retract if you post. Just sayin.

Also, if GMP turns out to be town, I think we should pay attention to sudden silences from players from now on. It's very possible that someone has an ability that silences somebody from talking during the day phase. Maybe GMP is inactive...or maybe there is more to the story.

This

Also,

I like how Knuckle has completely ignored me :(

Posted

Nabe, I'm not trying to avoid you either. Yes, my picture was one of the original 18 posted by Saha, if that's even relevant anymore. Feel free to investigate me with whatever powers you have though. If you want to establish an alibi for me for later, then I won't complain.

Posted

oh HELL. i was thinking that CBs action would act like "dave" in my game (actions delayed 24 game hours--things sent on night 1 hit on night 2) but HELL.

either someone has a day action, or this is the real effect of CBs ability.

i might have missed something/forgot something, but how did you know it was tetos ability?

I just guessed. CB said she was going to slow down Teto, and it was weird that I suddenly got a PM (in the middle of the day shift) saying I can't vote. We'll need Teto to confirm his ability to se if it matches up.

Posted

I VOTED ON GMP EARLIER JERK.

Y'know, my bias against GMP may just be stronger than my bias against t1g (who looks like he isn't enjoying math class one bit. I don't blame him). GMP

Posted

keep it chill, bro

no freaking out in this game

me included

Posted

Freaking out is fun, though.