GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what I get for lying :(

Posted

I had a dream last night where I was a member of a village. People kept being pulled out of the crowds to get their heads chopped off by an old lady who lay down on her knees with an executioners axe. Everybody was wondering who was going to be next.

This game is pretty much the same.

We all keep hoping everyone else wont overreact to any of the mistakes we've made throughout the game.

Tried and tested method though, town has never lost a game as long as they've stuck together.

Posted

wait, what if I promise to use my ability to erase Sahaqiel from existence.

Think of the possibilities :o

Posted

he'd probably do that thing like when we lynched him and a chain of events brought him back into existence as if nothing had ever happened.

But nah.

The existence thing is kind of dumb. If we had been told what Cascade's alignment was, at least we would have been able to tell something from it. But instead it's just a test of faith that you were right. Don't like the ability. It seems as if it's more suited for someone who knows the alignment of their target. And the only way to know if someone is a wolf or not beyond a shadow of doubt is by being the wolf.

So yeah. Your ability doesn't really look good to me tbh :/

Posted

Well, considering that this is looking to be a wolfless game, I think it's worth a shot to kill the GM at least once.

Honestly though, I was town before, I still have the same role, and I always had the ability to remove players from the game. There is no reason to trust me before and not trust me now.

Posted

But I had to lie! Did you just want me to tell everyone I was jailer still and get killed again?

Posted

Castration.

Posted

Really, how do you guys know I didn't do you a favor by erasing a wolf?

we dont know her alignment.

also, the only thing wonky about knucks picture is that it went back to the one he had before he was revived, this miiiiiiiight be sahas mistake.

is my vote on knuckle? Retract real quick, i thought of something.

LL, when you were blocked, what exactly did it say? was it just "your action failed" or "you were sent to another dimension and couldnt find your target"?

Also, knuck, for the record, youre a horrible liar.

things we still dont know:

who has the ability to send notes/sent a note to brodongo? (though this could have been t1g)

who attacked my PM the night i flipped reality? on day 6(ish) t1g said he had never targeted me.

Posted

darkLinkofHryule88[3]:

pheonix561, brodongo, Rika Code,

Mysterious Scarred Lion appears in the clouds! After losing his statue and bunny friends, he comes to despise the townsfolk!

Mysterious Scarred Lion makes a rude gesture with his paw-digits! It seems he has forsaken the townsfolk!

Mysterious Scarred Lion returns to the clouds, never again baring his form in the sky...

8 votes to lynch!

Posted

Wait, when did we stop voting for Knuckle?

I'm following this but not really paying attention to anything I read anymore >:

Also am i making a daykill still orrr

Posted

target not found?

Posted

my bad

Also, Knuckle's picture changing is a result of him coming back to life. He's no longer dead, therefore the X doesn't apply, etc. etc.

Posted

i know when knuck jailed cascade, rika couldnt find her that night to protect her...i havent found much more than that, though.

Posted

Wait, didn't your seer role say that the jailer was a town though?

Posted

youre nowhere in this list, knuckle:

Night 0: target Cascade

Town, able to shoot self

cascade vanished, so this is unconfirmed.

Night 1: Rika

Town, and specifically named Chase as able to shoot himself

im not sure, but i think if i hit the same person twice, i get their name.

Night 2: Chase

Town, ability to possess

Night 3: invert reality

Night 4: Nabe

malfactor able to see things happening around a person at any point in the timeline

nabe being a jester could have been read as a malfactor, idk, but he flipped town.

Night 5: Sayu

Independant that can dispel effects

FM, if you could help out with this alignment thing, thatd be awesome. also, sayu flipped town, which is my main reason for thinking the alignments are that of the abilities' owners

Night 6: Linox

Indipendant with ability to set traps

again, Ganny, could you help here?

Night 7: Pheo

malfactor, able to give half-broken readings