GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

What are we even doing anymore? I'm confused.

Posted

Open wide, Knuckle. Open. Wide.

Posted

What are we even doing anymore? I'm confused.

i dont even know if i have an idea.

Posted

This game has gone on far too long.

Posted

maybe teto should start day-killing mildly suspicious people. revive townies that wanna be revived, and nuke the field haphazardly.

i would almost call nowolf on this, except i think theres a wolf. but im utterly confused on who. its like "well, theyre town, and hes probably town and oh sonova no ones a wolf anymore"

lets start over: someone on this list is a wolf.

1) brodongo

3) pheonix561

5) Fierce Muffin

7) Ammonsa

8) Rika Code

9) darkLinkofHryule88

10) Sideli

11) Ganondorf333

16) DarkHorse777

20) Knuckle Killed Night 2, Revived Night 4

21) Kafflox

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5, Revived Night 7

Posted

Knuckle and LL are my top suspicions for wolves tbh. Knuckle for his anti-town claim*, and LL for his general mannerisms**

*As in his disappearing players ability. The alignment of the disappeared player isn't revealed, which to me suggests that there is no need for the caster to know the alignment of their victim. If they're using it, they know the alignment of their victim to be wolf or not-wolf. That's what I get from it anyway.

>Could easily be true though and just a dodgy-looking role thrown in by Saha to make things interesting.

**In that he is generally hostile towards anybody with any suspicion around them and will quickly back off when other more clear headed players debunk his theories.

>Could just be his playing style though, I can't remember how he has acted in previous games where he was town.

I am pretty certain one of these two is a wolf.

I would suggest that I day kill one while the other is lynched, but thinking on it, there are few players left to debate. Chimetals and LL are the two I can think of who start the most discussion here. Chimetals is going to self destruct, leaving us with LL. If we kill LL today, then we'll have lost two people at once.

Unless we can be sure the thread wont screech to a halt without their input, I think we should leave LL until we've seen the alignment of Knuckle. If Knuckle is town, then LL is definitely a wolf imo.

Posted

Lynch Knuckle. If town, lynch LL. if town, lynch GM.

Posted

Lynch Knuckle. If town, lynch LL. if town, lynch GM.

Implying Linox can't be a wolf.

Posted

Why Linox?

Am I missing some reasoning here.

Posted

linox/kaffles havent given us ANY info pertaining to their night action--we dont know what their ability is, who theyve targeted, etc. we know less about them than we know about brodongo, and brodongo posts more and contributes more info.

Posted

what i can piece together so far about whether or not someone is lying about their ability/if theyve proven it.

this is just whats been proven and what hasnt.

1) brodongo--nothing really proven

3) pheonix561--primary ability proven, secondary is unproven

5) Fierce Muffin--secondary proven, in that the night i flipped reality, he read that the taboos were coming from chase to nabe, aka nabe was the tabooer. primary is unprovable, really, and imo basically useless at this point. he needs a new power. badly.

7) Ammonsa--primary is proven, was your secondary mentioned?

8) Rika Code--technically speaking, we have no way of proving her abilities, other than lack of deaths. if this is one big wolf ruse, then youre a freak.

9) darkLinkofHryule88--primary is basically unprovable, secondary is basically proven.

10) Sideli--primary very proven, secondary will probably be proven soon enough

11) Ganondorf333--someone put us all in sheep costumes, did they not? secondary i dont think was mentioned.

16) DarkHorse777--he won. nuff said.

20) Knuckle Killed Night 2, Revived Night 4--jailing was proven before he died, vanishing was proven afterward, they seem to fit the theme of his role, though

21) Kafflox--less than nothing known

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5, Revived Night 7--potions proven before, i dont remember what your secondary was?

also, LL, you might be blocked tonight, regardless. though if it happens again, you should still have a full magic meter, i think.

also, i still wanna know if knuck jailed pheo last night.

Posted

I am sorry, but it is impossible for knuck to be a wolf

A wolf would not attack their own (especially without any knowledge of who the doctor would block, since I never tell anyone who I block before the fact), knuck was attacked by wolves

So if knuck is a wolf then I would have to be a wolf too

Posted

I am sorry, but it is impossible for knuck to be a wolf

A wolf would not attack their own (especially without any knowledge of who the doctor would block, since I never tell anyone who I block before the fact), knuck was attacked by wolves

So if knuck is a wolf then I would have to be a wolf too

Then I guess we have a course of action for if he is? :B

Posted

I am not going to go lynching someone I know to be town

Posted

A seer that is un-proven in my book