GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Rika, how do you know Knuckle was attacked by wolves?

Posted

Hey guys, finally back and caught up for the most part. I sent my day action in about 4 days ago, and have not gotten any confirmation whatsoever, so nothing to report yet. Usually I get confirmation of my action within a day of sending it in so maybe I've been targeted by somebody (?)

@Chimetals

Captin Benny was one of the first people that I thought would be a force of nature. I targeted her early in the game to set up a psychic connection. I was told it failed. Then when I realized Teto was doing weather stuff, I tried him. This also failed.

@Linox

So you have no idea what the note I got concerning you was all about?

I've been traveling all day and I'm really tired. I'll try to contribute more tomorrow to the whole Knuckle, LL situation.

Posted

22) Linkprow Lynched Day 5, Revived Night 7--potions proven before, i dont remember what your secondary was?

My secondary is that I can make a potion for myself. I can only do this every three days.

Posted

Okay, I'm just going to take a shot in the dark here and vote for Captain Benny, who's been awfully quiet for the whole game.

Posted

Rika, how do you know Knuckle was attacked by wolves?

I protected him ,lost two demons, was informed who I lost those demons protecting

Posted

So you were told specifically, in your pm, that you lost two demons protecting Knuckle?

@Linox

So you have no idea what the note I got concerning you was all about?

Like I said. There's no mention of me being demonic or associated with demons in my pm.

Posted

yuppity yup yup

Posted

Secretly, I am the wolf. By haunting this game, I have made the end never come.

Posted

What if we find out there aren't any wolves and this is a mind game devised by saha to mess with us?

Posted

I have more faith in Sahaqiel than that. I can try to make a potion that allows a person to ask questions about the game's mechanics or the number of wolves if you would like.

Posted

Yeah looks like today is going nowhere :/

Think the only thing that will definitely help town is dropping inactive players who are no help.

Worth a shot too.

CaptainBenny

Posted

Better than dying again :D

CaptainBenny

Posted

Ergh, i dont wanna lynch just an inactive, but its better than lynching an active town with a decent ability. No more vanishifying, though, knuck. ive seen it as a town power, but in making a wolf game, its considered an anti-town ability.

CaptinBenny

Posted

Fine, It's likely I won't get to use it again anyway since it takes forever to charge :(

Posted

So is this what we're doing now? Fine.

CaptinBenny