GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, I don't want to start daykilling until I'm totally sure it's a good idea to do so >:

Or if we're at a totally desperate point in the game where it's best to just start shooting wildly in the dark.

Posted

Hey, I remember Homestuck werewolf.

Oh wait, no I don't. Because I died night 1. e_e

Posted

Yeah squid it Captin Benny

Posted

exposed!!!

Posted

Good job my fellow wolves pheo and knuckle

Now no one will suspect that we three are the remaining wolves

one of these days, a wolf is actually gonna do this, and no one will buy it.

Posted

I am a wolf.

Posted

Hey guys, the private wolf chat isn't working right now, so let's use this thread to plot our next kill. Would anybody be opposed to killing Pheo? He is meddling in affairs that should best be left alone.

Posted

hehe

yeah

"I'm the next target"

hehehehehehehe

It's funny because we already decided the next target is Linkprow

Posted

Wait I thought I was gonna lead a lynch on Linkprow, and you were gonna help me lynch him, and since he's a wolf, we would gain everyone's trust and nobody would suspect us for the rest of the game. We revived Linkprow and Ammonsa seduced him over to our wolf side, remember?

Posted

I guess I should start attending the meetings so I know when I'm going to be betrayed. In any case your plan won't work because I'm in cahoots with Ammonsa and we are both secret townies.

Posted

le gasp, how could i be so blind!

im sorry, aethix, as your secret lover, my removal from the game will result in your death :<

maybe.

Posted

Wait whattt Aethix dies with you? D:

The world ends with whooo

Posted

So saha and I were sitting here at this table looking at this game, and he was all ready to update it. But then he said "Well I could update this, but it would be near the bottom post of the page, and I want it to be at the top of the page." So he didn't post anything. And that's the kind of game we have.

Posted

Why, that post is very intriguing!

Posted

After a long holiday full of worrying and voting on a whim, many things happened all at once!

First of all, the one voted down...

CaptinBenny was outraged! How could anyone ever vote down someone as cute and cuddly as her? In her absence no less! You should all be ashamed.

You all murdered:

Moonlight Metronome, Fickle Fairy, Town.

dO5Z0.png

the Executioner lifted his Axe, and brought it down, chopping Moonlight Metronome's Clefairy-head clean off. That was a lie. It wasn't clean. Since Clefairies don't have necks, it is hard to hit just the right spot, and thus, the Executioner did not hit the right spot, chopping the head off at the jaw. Blood and adorable spewed from CaptinBenny's corpse, then she fell to the ground. This is why the Executioner doesn't dirty his hands with his Axe, lest he get gore all over his Strawberry-Pattern Apron, but tonight is a special occasion full of Misinformation Waves I will get to. I hope you are all ashamed.

After everyone turned from the horrible scene in front of them to take a gander at Chimetals. She was holding her stomach and making odd whirring noises. There was a countdown timer in a device on her back that slowly ticked closer to zero. She held her robot-stomach with her robot-hands, and looked pleadingly at the townsfolk that could do nothing to save her from her demise. Clutching her stomach, she brushed against the Dishonesty Control Circuit that drove her Misinformation Core.

Chimetals' passive ability has activated!

Chimetals now has the Sight of a Thousand Truths!

Making sure to make her last action one that was fit for such a sacrifice, she looked around at the faces of each of the townsfolk with eyes that could only belong to a machine that had more of a soul than anyone the townsfolk had ever seen. This robot was more human than anyone the townsfolk had ever seen. Chimetals struggled harder as the beeping of her self destruct module grew louder... she only had time for one scan. And her choice was Linox! Her eyes zoomed in on him, zoomed deeper and deeper, down into his pores, past his skull, past his brain, into his very thoughts. The atmosphere grew denser with each layer exposed, a swarm of bees replacing the locusts that once terrorized Chase and Linox. Time seemed to stand still as the robot scanned the very depths of Linox's being, as the bees stung Chase and Linox until every last stinger had been removed and every participating insect had ensuingly died. A medicine cloud erased all traces of their stings except for the pain, which was the most hateful thing of all, as no one would believe Chase or Linox had been attacked.

Chimetals finally locked on to Linox's alignment. The greatest moral compass in the universe. The difference between kill and be killed. The difference between the shielding and shielded.

The Truth.

She threw herself at Linox, embracing him as only a robot that had been taught to love could. Her warmth overtook Linox and showed him The Truth as she knew it. A single tear rolled down his cheek as his eyes widened he returned the embrace, his hands clasping around Chimetals' Self Destruct Module as it finally reached 00:00, and an explosion overtook them both as they returned to dust, Chimetals' great silhouette overtaking the sky in one last gloriful immortilization. Thus proving, even robots have hearts...

Chimetals was Misinformation Machine, Town, The One Robot.

6YsW2.png

Linox was Perpetrator Perpetuator, Malfactor, Wizzrobe of Propogation.

99umG.png

Linox's spell is broken! Linkprow returns to the earth from whence he came!

Linkprow was still Overpowered Alchemist, Town, Generous Philanthropist!

OrUGm.png

Night Phase starts and lasts until 11/30/2011 12:00 UTC-6:00.