GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Nabe, I'm not trying to avoid you either. Yes, my picture was one of the original 18 posted by Saha

I noticed that I forgot to do this earlier. Mine was there too.

Posted

Nabe, I'll be willing to answer any questions you have (within reason, of course) when the time comes around

I always assumed you would? I'm not sure what could have spurred you to say this at all.

Nabe, I'm not trying to avoid you either. Yes, my picture was one of the original 18 posted by Saha, if that's even relevant anymore. Feel free to investigate me with whatever powers you have though. If you want to establish an alibi for me for later, then I won't complain.

Again: what spurred this?

@Chimetals: I think you've inadvertently answered my previous question anyway, so no worries.

Posted

I just guessed. CB said she was going to slow down Teto, and it was weird that I suddenly got a PM (in the middle of the day shift) saying I can't vote. We'll need Teto to confirm his ability to se if it matches up.

this middle-of-the-day notification was not caused by me. someone else must have this power and it only activates during the day phase. hm...

also less then one hour left for Grandmaster P. to come forward with a post before i write him off with my vote.

Posted

I forgot how short the game days are here. (My fault lol)

Grandmaster Phoenix

@Mod: There's a rule about not claiming alignment before such-and-such number of days has passed -- is this RL days or game days?

Posted

Game days.

Posted

this middle-of-the-day notification was not caused by me. someone else must have this power and it only activates during the day phase. hm...

also less then one hour left for Grandmaster P. to come forward with a post before i write him off with my vote.

No..I don't think you quite follow.

You > Teto (slowed down whatever his ability is)

Teto (unsure if his actually went through) > me

Me > unable to vote now (actually went through)

So no, you didn't directly cause it, but you did prolong it. This is all speculation.

Posted

ah i see now. *feels dumb*

so by that logic we can assume that teto's ability is to reject target player(s) the ability to vote on the Day phase.

well at least the following day phase. we've yet to see if this (or any of the abilities for that matter) are on-going.

Posted

CB just texted me, her internet is being all wonkey, so she wont be able to post for today, but her "if midnight hits and GMP isnt here, my votes on him" still stands, quote, un-quote.

i can text her for any contacting that needs to be done, fyi.

just noticed that shes still listed as "viewing the thread". freaky. really, though, her internet really /did/ crap out on her, so i guess we can all enjoy this internet phenomenon.

Posted

wow Twinny. you JUST got that text??? LAWL old and invalid as of now i'm afraid. but thnkx anyway. internet is running fine now. donno why though. relocated to another side of the room?

Posted

dugbsgvkabslvkakslj

oh well. and i was in the shower, so yeah. and if youre using wi-fi, well, THERES your problem :< walls'll do that t'ya.

Posted

I always assumed you would? I'm not sure what could have spurred you to say this at all.

Again: what spurred this?

Well you've posted twice that you've got your eye on me (and Ganny). It makes sense that this would have a good chance of provoking a response, no?

Posted

well it is midnight here so i shall now cast my vote for GMP this vote will stand unless (by some fluke) I am convinced otherwise or GMP posts a response. Until then i bid you all a lovely night and will post again in the morning. Ja mata~

Posted

We're voting for GMP because someone should die the first day right?

Posted

Mostly you saying twice that you're suspicious of me without stating reason :(

I mean, it pretty much did actually make sense for me to say that?

"I am suspicious of Ganny."

"I can answer any questions for you if you want."

not really sure what's out of place here

polite way of saying, "If there is a thing you want cleared up regarding me, I can help you out with that. Just tell me, bro. That's all I need. The only thing I need is to be told, and I will go ahead and help you out with that. Take your time, but keep in mind that you don't need to be roundabout about it. I'm right here, and I can help you out with that."

you know

if you ever need help with that

I'm the guy