GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

My night action failed because someone apparently sent me into a land full of fluffy adorable things for the night :3c I wonder if this is a jailkeeper role then...

I thought you might enjoy that ;)

Just testing out the effects of my abilities, since I am a jailer with multiple "cells" that can be both beneficial and a hindrance depending on where I send the target. Apparently that one does nothing special, but some have different effects apparently (the cell where I sent GMP was apparently supposed to do something interesting). There are three, one which I can only use after a few days.

Posted

The "ambiguous reply from the GM" thing is a kind of shitty excuse. That's what I said when I was trying not to die in another game. I was a wolf. Chimetails and Sideli, I'm watching you.

i was trying to keep fairly mum yesterday so if my info is screwy, you guys wouldnt incorporate it into any arguments. it takes 3 times to make a pattern, but i keep getting told "[name] has the ability to shoot themself!". yesterday it was cascade, which is why i asked if she was suicidal, and today it was someone else. i have a suspicion, though.

Darkhorse777 and Rika Code, who did you guys target last night?

Thank me, Chimetals.

welp, im not dead, so i suppose i shall thank you.

thanks.

Posted

Well, my ability didn't exactly "fail" but nothing happened so it could be considered both a negative and a positive.

Other than that, nothing eventful happened last night for me.

Posted

i just wanna know who you targeted :P im trying to find a pattern to this shooting-self ability, as the person i get the suicidal reading from isnt my target :<

though why do you say your action did nothing?

Posted

Last night I was approached via disco by linox, and we were allowed to have a very short conversation. I was wondering if whoever had that ability knew anything of the conversation we had. Not asking them to come forward, just kind of asking whoever it was to take note of whatever happened last night between me an linox if you can.

Posted

So I’ve at least got something worth telling. I stayed put last night (my night ability is passive), but somebody left me a message during the night. It said that Kaffle’s character is a demon/demonic. I have no idea what this means, but I can’t think of a reason not to share it.

I was not told if this message was truthful or not

Posted

I didn't target anyone. Like I said, my gun isn't a threat to anyone. The only one potentially damaged by my gun is me, though it could also bestow on me immunity to death or even an extra vote, so I definitely pulled the trigger each night. So far, nothing has happened. Which is good, because I'm not dead, and is bad, because I have the potential to be killed.

When the chamber comes up full, you don't get a second chance.

Posted

My action last night was sucessful and nothing happened to me last night.

I still don't have any information to give, but perhaps we can get something from yesterday to figure out why linox was killed.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence in the thread. All Linox did was agree that taking your own notes is a good idea, ask Captian Benny about his role, and say that he was one of the original 18 avatar image thingys.

Posted

Linkprow

Do something to progress the game.

Muff, why are you signing your name in posts?

Well you've posted twice that you've got your eye on me (and Ganny). It makes sense that this would have a good chance of provoking a response, no?

But you said "I'm not trying to avoid you". Why would I think that you're avoiding me?

Mostly you saying twice that you're suspicious of me without stating reason :(

I mean, it pretty much did actually make sense for me to say that?

"I am suspicious of Ganny."

"I can answer any questions for you if you want."

not really sure what's out of place here

polite way of saying, "If there is a thing you want cleared up regarding me, I can help you out with that. Just tell me, bro. That's all I need. The only thing I need is to be told, and I will go ahead and help you out with that. Take your time, but keep in mind that you don't need to be roundabout about it. I'm right here, and I can help you out with that."

you know

if you ever need help with that

I'm the guy

But I didn't say I was suspicious of you. I said I had my eye on you. (Side note: what do you think my purpose was in stating as much?)

Let's say I were to suspect you based on what you've said so far in thread. Do you really think that my reasoning would be something you could clear up in some way?

Posted

Ok well I guess we could try following Brodongo's lead even though it's kinda suspicious. If it turns out to be wrong we'll be no closer to finding a wolf but we will know not to follow mysterious messages. If it is correct then we can place some confidence in them (and we'll find a wolf of course).

Oh and Kaffles

Posted

:3c

Posted

Ok well I guess we could try following Brodongo's lead even though it's kinda suspicious. If it turns out to be wrong we'll be no closer to finding a wolf but we will know not to follow mysterious messages. If it is correct then we can place some confidence in them (and we'll find a wolf of course).

Oh and Kaffles

Also, just to be clear, it said nothing about being a wolf, just about being a demon. And I agree that it is sketchy, but I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on it though.

@Nabe- I assumed that not answering the picture question right away was one of the reasons I was suspicious. That's all.

Edit: Quote fixed

Posted

The days are pretty short so at the very least Kaffles should be a back up plan.

Also I think you quoted the wrong post Brodongo.

Posted

But I didn't say I was suspicious of you. I said I had my eye on you. (Side note: what do you think my purpose was in stating as much?)

Let's say I were to suspect you based on what you've said so far in thread. Do you really think that my reasoning would be something you could clear up in some way?

Whether or not you said you were suspicious or had your eye on me, I got the impression that you were suspicious. If we're going to argue on literal and flat-out word definitions, everyone in this game is technically suspicious of everyone else

Based on what I've said in the thread, I don't even see how someone could gain that I'm worth having an eye on, so by saying that, you could either not actually have an eye on me, be reading too much into something I've said, or have seen something at night that you thought to be questionable. Two out of these three can be cleared up in one way or another. I mean, did you expect me to just ignore it? :( I also don't know why this is still a thing

Also,

Muff, why are you signing your name in posts?

I assume he got "taboo"d on Night 1; apparently someone has an ability that, when it hits you, forces you to sign your posts or your vote count increases by one. I laughed pretty hard, because Sahaqiel has signed his every post

or, at least

used to :(

-Ganondorf333

Posted

Oh and Kaffles

What do you think? Tell me about your suspicions.