GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

What if somebody claims wolf alignment? Do they still lose their magic meter?

One of the wolves should roleclaim to test my theory, and let us know how the mechanic works.

Posted

lol teto

i am actually hesitant to lynch GMP, because it dawned on me that it is probably some sort of trap. Saha probably rigged his role in some way that lynching him will bite us in the ass

having said that, last time Saha gave GMP an amazing role, he thought it was stupid and dumb and used it in lame ways. i don't think he is going to give GMP anything too big, since he would probably just complain or something

Posted

Retract -⁔-

Posted

yeah aethix i don't like the thought anymore then you do.

Posted

sooo general consensus is that we are hesitant to lynch GMP due to the fact that he has not posted and/or could possibly have a useful ability. hm is there anyway that a side effect of his ability would deny him the ability to respond on the first day? Oo""

Posted

Maybe he just sucks.

Although, he was on 30 minutes ago, so, I don't know.

-Mufn

Posted

Maybe he just sucks.

Although, he was on 30 minutes ago, so, I don't know.

-Mufn

wait he didn't post did he??? Oo"""

i didn't see it but....

Posted

Well the entire reason for lynching GMP was just jossed by Sahaqiel, so there's no longer any evidence that points to him.

Posted

Character portraits are all up.

By the way, yes, I know I clearly tried harder on some than others, but I had to mass produce like 23 of them so sh. ):

Posted

well.... i don't know how important this is but i succeeded it slowing down Sideli's ability last night. Idk what the ability was that i slowed but i thought it might be worth mentioning. :?

Posted

sooo general consensus is that we are hesitant to lynch GMP due to the fact that he has not posted and/or could possibly have a useful ability. hm is there anyway that a side effect of his ability would deny him the ability to respond on the first day? Oo""

you are new to the forums so let me just be honest with you

gmp has a very poor track record with this game.

at one point chimetals thought i was being harsh on him, back in doodle werewolf. she changed her mind before the day was over

btw is this a legitimate sequel to werewolf werewolf? i mean, the executioner/consciouscoward is here and everything

Posted

Despite my previous argument no longer holding water, I am still wary of GMP until he explains exactly what happened to hi last night when I used my ability on him. My ability should have been different from your average block, so I need to know what happened.

Posted

Q0TZ4.png

Two of the avatars are related, just putting that out there. Or it might just be a coincidence.

Or Shaq's lazy.

-Mufn

Posted

LOVER ROLES, perhaps? Sahaqiel is attempting to get all of Cascade's frowns by executing what she could not?

Posted

one of them is Umasou

01.jpg