GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

also these obviously

kHM48.png

Posted

That is very plausible, Ganny.

I still think GMP is as guilty as being a wolf as anyone here who used an ability last night, me included. The fact that knuckle blocked him from doing /something/ doesn't mean anything. Unless, of course, Knuckle has more detail than he is letting on.

Posted

gmp has a very poor track record with this game.

ah~ duely noted.

Posted

Also I'd like to point out that one of the avatars is the Twilight novel's cover art. The two hands holding an apple, lol. Someone is a vampire?

Posted

lol I noticed

Also,

That is very plausible, Ganny.

I still think GMP is as guilty as being a wolf as anyone here who used an ability last night, me included. The fact that knuckle blocked him from doing /something/ doesn't mean anything. Unless, of course, Knuckle has more detail than he is letting on.

It actually could be significant. If Knuckle's result PM says that he prevented GMP from doing something, that means that GMP would have done something if Knuckle had not stopped him. Wolves were inherently denied the ability to kill last night. If Knuckle's PM says explicitly that he was the cause of GMP's inability to do anything, then GMP was attempting to use an action, which means two things: he has a night action, and he is either not a wolf or a wolf with an alternate night action. It's a little thing, but it narrows some stuff down.

If, of course, Knuckle's PM says something like "GMP was unable to act last night" or even something like "Your action was successful," this isn't quite so relevant

Posted

well.... i don't know how important this is but i succeeded it slowing down Sideli's ability last night. Idk what the ability was that i slowed but i thought it might be worth mentioning. :?

So you slowed Sideli's ability down? How does that work?

Posted

i think what ganny is getting at is that, through details on knuckle's result, we will have some small insight into gmp when he talks about what happened to him last night

if he talks about what happened to him last night

Posted

I'm more saying that through analysis of Knuckle's night result PM, we can gain some insight into GMP's role/alignment. If he tried to act last night, he couldn't have been trying a wolf kill.

Posted

yeah basically

Posted

i think what ganny is getting at is that, through details on knuckle's result, we will have some small insight into gmp when he talks about what happened to him last night

if he talks about what happened to him last night

yeah. that makes sense, then. I didn't mean that he has no single piece of suspicion on him, but I was just pointing out that that could have been any of us.

I still want to know what chimetals did last night, and if it affected cascade.

Posted

So you slowed Sideli's ability down? How does that work?

not really sure how it works myself really. oo"""" and like i said, i have no idea what ability i effected with'em.

Posted

murders.png

i made you a bigger signature CB

Posted

i made you a bigger signature CB

ah yeah i saw but the "murders" isn't rainbowed so yeah. :<

Posted

not really sure how it works myself really. oo"""" and like i said, i have no idea what ability i effected with'em.

It doesn't say anything in your pm?

There has to be something in there that gives you some idea of what it does.

At least I would hope there is.

Posted

ah yeah i saw but the "murders" isn't rainbowed so yeah. :<

thats because someone made it rainbow.