Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Majoras Mask Gamecube?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Is it possible to get Majoras Mask for Gamecube?

Just like OOT & Master Quest that was included as a bonus disk with Wind Waker.

Posted

I know it's been released on there but I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get because it was released as like a promotion or something. Apparently it was really buggy anyway so.....

I know you can get it on the wii virtual console though.

Anyway, onto more important stuff. Holy puppy, you're from Australia. AUSTRALIA BUDDIES <3

Posted

Oh okay, cheers, i havn't got wireless at home for the Wii so i don't go online with it ): but i will deffinetaly have to get it.

haha yeeeeow! Sure am (:

Posted

The Legend of Zelda Collectors' Edition for Gamecube has Zelda1, Adventure of Link, Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask (the Majora's Mask isn't optimal because of lag and funny things like that, but those are only minor annoyances). You can probably pick it up for like $10-15 (American)

Posted

As previously stated, The Collector's Edition have four games on it Majora's Mask included. I got mine from Ebay so you might try there. Keep in mind I got mine three years ago.

Posted

Apparently, it's less buggy if you turn off the rumble feature.

According to past posts on this forum.

Posted

It's at the local gamestop here. If you want me to buy it for you and ship it to you, I will. You pay for both the game and shipping, of course.

I think it's cheaper than buying it on Amazon but I'll check and let you know.

Posted

Lol somehow I don't think an American copy would be very useful in a PAL region x:

Jessy, Collector's Edition is shiny and nice but it does have a horrible tendency to freeze a lot and at the worst times (damn you game when you froze on me right as I was finishing with Stone Tower Temple and about to return the stray fairies :<<< ) but do what Muffin says and turn off the rumble, it really does help.

Of course I'd say just get an N64 + Game or a Wii + Virtual Console because they're better versions but the GCN Version isn't awful. :x

Posted

It's not region locked. As long as he can speak American (see: English) then he can play it.

Posted

No, the Gamecube is definitely region locked, this is what everywhere is saying so ya :?

Unless you feel like getting Freeloader or w/e it's called but it's, simpler to just, get an Australian copy lol.

Posted

I'll include the boot disk that removes it. So nyua :P

Seriously though it's super easy to remove it and I forgot it was ever region locked lol.

Posted

Yea the freezing & buggy side of Majoras Mask puts me off a bit, i just love the feel of it on gamecube because the controllers are so alike, but there's a gamecube controller for the Wii so if Virtual Console uses that then it sounds like the place to go for it.

I have an N64 but it's playing up, local gamestore said they can clean it using metholated spirits & it will work fine again, is that true or are they pulling my leg?

Thank you for your help everyone (: