My Little Pony: FiM Discussion Thread

284 posts in this topic

Posted

They seriously can't? Is it seriously at that point now?

Posted

Pheonix seriously wants to know, guys!!!

(Though from what I just read on this page, that's disgusting. I thought bronies were just dudes who happened to like MLP, but that is WAY too far man. What the hell.)

pheonix561 likes this

Posted

I mean, there are plenty of good bronies. But the bad ones are way more vocal and ruining the party for everyone.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

there is no such thing as a good brony

people who just happen to enjoy watching the show and don't do any of the creepy online shit don't deserve to be put under the same label as bronies

HEY EDA got any MLP related videos or somethin' to share that we can all have a good laugh at and subsequently forget that bronies exist for a few minutes???

Posted

Yeah EDA just a friendly reminder that we all know you're a good guy and not one of THOSE bronies.

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this

Posted

EDA WILL I SEE YOU AT OHAYOCON THIS WEEKEND WILL I?

Posted

Unfortunately no. However, I will be at Colossalcon this June.

Posted

ugh.UGH! Ive never been to Colossalcon. I have been to its location though. Im not a huge fan of water parks or public pools, so i dunno if ill ever go. But my friends are coming to Ohayocon with me so if they enjoy it we miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight make Colossalcon a future plan. 

Posted

We exist for one reason, and one reason only: To wreak havoc on the world by loving and tolerating the SHIT out of everyone :3

Have any of you seen the new at MLP episode? Where (SPOILER) Sweetiebelle messes up Raritys designer clothes and then fixes them?

Posted

I'm still in Season 2.

Also there is an option for spoilers that can be found in [special BBCode], although you have to click on "More Reply Options" rather than simply clicking "Post" at the bottom of the thread page.

I am actually really cool.

Posted

Not sure how many people here still watch the show, but for future reference, when you want to "spoiler" something, there's a bbcode for that. When you're writing your message, sandwich it with "[spoiler]" YOUR TEXT HERE, "[/spoiler]" so that it will show up under a spoiler tag. Here's an example, just click on it to open and close it:

exactly like that!

EDIT: NINJA'D GOD DAMMIT

Posted

I beat you to it! Muwahahaha! Although your method is much easier and accessible.

Also, I do watch the show but, it has certainly been a while since I have ACTIVELY watched it. I think it's been about a year or so?

Posted (edited)

I watch it frequently lol, and I've got all kinds of mlp/brony merchandise xD I'm what one might call a "hardcore" brony hahaha

EDIT: Read through this, and I might just lose every pony's respect, but I rather likeed that blog xD (P. Molestia) I don't approve of it, but hey, its there and I may as well use it hahaha

Edited by AppleDash98 (see edit history)