Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

d-did anyone else see this?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

earlier on in this episode they did a mlp/cowboys and aliens mash-up too...

but that isn't important right now

Posted

That was really dumb. I only lol'd at dogfort, and that's only because I was unfamiliar with it.

Posted

EDA, is your speech only ever about MLP?

Even Cascade talks about things we actually care about.

No offense. :<

Posted

EDA, is your speech only ever about MLP?

Even Cascade talks about things we actually care about.

No offense. :<

i talk about other things.

really!

i even made a point that it was not important...

Posted

the fact you even brought it up even though it's completely unrelated

Posted

it was on the same episode.

completely related.

Posted

Let's not get in a doozy over MLP guys... :<

But lol I am surprised to not see any ponies in that video x: You're leaving your shell!!! So proud.

Posted

yes, i will admit that i have gone a bit overboard with the ponies. perhaps it was the excitement of the new season.

i will still post ponies (because that's what i do) but i will do so in moderation.

the fact that they had ponies earlier in this episode was just interesting to me.

Posted

EDA, my whole hang up with you and ponies is that all I know about you is that you like ponies and internet memes involving them, second or third hand. This video is third hand ponies. I also know that if anyone tells you ponies are dumb, all you do is post pictures of ponies in response. All you ever do is post ponies. I know nothing else about you, whatsoever.

Posted

Yeah, that's why I was glad to see GHSS talking about things that weren't the same things he always talks about in the talk thread.

EDA. Tell us about yourself.

Posted

More than twice, I thought that you and GH-SS were the same person.

Wait what? Are they legit different people? I thought EDA was GHSS's name change.

Posted

I actually saw a pony in there.

Or two. I swear I saw a Desktop Dashie.

Posted

Yeah, that's why I was glad to see GHSS talking about things that weren't the same things he always talks about in the talk thread. EDA. Tell us about yourself.

gladly.

i am a fan of most cartoons made during the 90's. I like to listen to movie soundtracks. I like British programming such as Monty Python, Top Gear, and especially Doctor Who. My favorite author is Jules Verne. It is my firm belief that fedoras will never go out of style, and if such a day comes that fedoras DO go out of style, I will continue to wear mine for the sole reason that I THINK IT IS COOL.

where was I? oh yeah, my favorite genres of music are metal, country, techno, classic rock, and chiptune. My favorite band is the Beatles. My favorite movies are Tommy Boy, The Iron Giant, Sherlock Holmes, and Tron Legacy. I frequently play TF2. I still save my money and go to the arcade from time to time. My favorite arcade game is Crazy Taxi. I live what could possibly called dangerously close to the amusement park Cedar Point, and I always get season passes. I am a relatively short person. I can never brush my hair in a way that i think looks good. I like to quote movies, especially 80's movies. My favorite comedian is Jim Gaffigan (the hot pockets guy). I am what many would call a geek, and i recognize that notion.

Is that enough? or should i add more?

Posted

I am what many would call a geek, and i recognize that notion.

Me too. Let's make a Geek Squad Nerd Alert Club of Hyrule.netian Geeks