Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hyrule Giveaway!

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Also, you will be able to do so via paypal... and we will likely also take checks and have the option of allowing you to send in dollars via postal mail.

Posted

are you able to pay by cash?

Posted

can we use a check?

Posted

The change would work I suppose....assuming my dad doesn't put all the spare change on lockdown. <_<

Posted

[quote name='linkman26' post='1538' date='Jun 28 2006, 03:18 PM']<_< man right now im broke, i don't even have a freakin job! what a drag! <_<[/quote]

well......$95.63 is all i have. so i can buy something out of this give away....i think. :embarrassed:

Posted

do you even have a JOB!!! if so, what is it?!

Posted

[quote name='MynameisEarl' post='1654' date='Jun 29 2006, 08:23 AM']Right!!! No one will enter...your just trying to make a few bucks cause your to lasy to get a real job.[/quote]

I am not lazy I just can't find a decent job. I rather not work somewhere like Wendy's!Which is where your probably going to be working for the next 25 years I bet!

Do us all a bloody favour and shut your god damn trap already. No body really wants to read about what you have to say so go back to the dump from which you came from

Posted

[quote name='Princess_Zelda' post='1672' date='Jun 29 2006, 11:07 AM']I am not lazy I just can't find a decent job. I rather not work somewhere like Wendy's!Which is where your probably going to be working for the next 25 years I bet!

Do us all a bloody favour and shut your god damn trap already. No body really wants to read about what you have to say so go back to the dump from which you came from[/quote]
relax.
I'm 15 years old, and I work at domino's. It's a decent job.

Posted

i'm only 14

Posted

:D im 16 and have got a job washing dishes in a restaurant, i should have plenty enough to buy my own wii, but i might donate some money as well, ill see how it goes though :D

Posted

whats with the faces?

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='1694' date='Jun 29 2006, 02:07 PM']:D im 16 and have got a job washing dishes in a restaurant, i should have plenty enough to buy my own wii, but i might donate some money as well, ill see how it goes though :D[/quote]
I wash dishes too. I also make pizza, take orders, cook pizza, cut pizza, box pizza, and overall sell pizza. :embarrassed:
and to make it worse, I put up with a racist boss that doesn't like me cause i'm white.

Posted

[quote name='gingerlink' post='1694' date='Jun 29 2006, 01:07 PM']:D im 16 and have got a job washing dishes in a restaurant, i should have plenty enough to buy my own wii, but i might donate some money as well, ill see how it goes though :D[/quote]

....When's your birthday?

*stares at last post* I'm learning again....God, people, no more school!I don't have a job, as I mentioned, but there is a store that hires mostly females. Plus they've got...FUDGE!I wanna be hired by this owner. Maybe my dad will get a good word to him!?

*drools* mmmmm, fudge! :D

Posted

Mostly females eh? Just show the owner your boobs...*cough* maybe that was a bit out of line...